### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
bcd6e1eb84eb974ebb4635fba0e6d881.jpg

A few weeks back I got to check out (for the like, 3rd time) the Megabots MK3, real life piloted Battle mech that fought Japan’s mech.
That is super fucking cool

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
That is super fucking cool

Thanks! I'm friends with the founders and most of the staff of the company. Did some of the artwork and merch designs for their brand, helped with a live demo of the mech back in 2018. Shame the mech fighting league didn't work out due to a lot of issues they ran into. Check out their youtube account, megabots

Should have been a fucking Power Loader from Aliens piloted by Sigourney fucking Weaver

The Power Loader played a big inspiration for the mech, but definitely more pulled from Mechwarrior. Keep in mind the Power Loader is only about 8 feet tall since it's an exo suit. This piloted mech stands 15 feet tall when standing fully upright. But the guys at Hacksmith are making Power Loader real right now too, they've got the upper torso and arms finished. They just need to work on the lower half.

Also, I just realized this is the first picture of me on this forum, in the entire time I've been posting here.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
The Power Loader played a big inspiration for the mech, but definitely more pulled from Mechwarrior. Keep in mind the Power Loader is only about 8 feet tall since it's an exo suit. This piloted mech stands 15 feet tall when standing fully upright. But the guys at Hacksmith are making Power Loader real right now too, they've got the upper torso and arms finished. They just need to work on the lower half.

OoOo i cant wait to see that shit. I liked Mechwarrior but I think I dug ExoSquad way more growing up.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Regardless of the label placed upon the music, they, much like Pantera, suck giant butter dick banana titties, and were music written for fat white guys from the suburbs who work in IT departments.

This comment is very tryhard.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I am aware, after years of looking at your avatar that it's a dude with a sword, but I swear my brain always assumes it's a dude doing some offshore fishing when I first glance at it on a tiny phone screen.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I am aware, after years of looking at your avatar that it's a dude with a sword, but I swear my brain always assumes it's a dude doing some offshore fishing when I first glance at it on a tiny phone screen.

Either works.

It’s Silenius from Summoning.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Wrong f'n Medina

Sorry to Daniel I thought it was a new Medina scam lol.

Anyway to get rid of this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200627-195426_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200627-195426_Samsung Internet.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

shadowsfollow

New Challenger
....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I dig Pantera's music, i just wish it was all instrumental.

Cowboys from hell, it’s great, insane vocals on Dommination, Halford caliber. Anselmo had decent pipes, but The music went the way it did. Not a fan of anything else other than CFH. Maybe a song or two here and there, vulgar and Far beyond have a couple songs a piece. I just felt the music took a different direction and it wasn’t for me.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
looks like Braveheart

Braveheart was the first movie to bring 12yo F4U57 to tears... *welp*

Cowboys from hell, it’s great, insane vocals on Dommination, Halford caliber. Anselmo had decent pipes, but The music went the way it did. Not a fan of anything else other than CFH. Maybe a song or two here and there, vulgar and Far beyond have a couple songs a piece. I just felt the music took a different direction and it wasn’t for me.

CFH is certainly my favourite. That solo in Cemetery Gates gets me every time. My son shares a bday with Dime, I’m hoping he will channel the skillz one day.

Last edited:

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Pre-lockdown pic (4 months ago more or less). I got short hair now and his hair is long and curly. Drives us mad - he's a very wild child - but he also very sweet.

IMG_5033.jpeg

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
When'd you become a father? Congrats

Thanks man. December 2018.

We moved out of the UK in August last year. Now living in Spain, Barcelona.

The lockdown here was terrible from March till the beginning of June. Proper prison style. Now we only have to wear masks outside and more or less everything has opened up again.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That's rough, feel free to tell us more about lockdown in Spain in the covid thread. Why'd you make the choice to move back to Spain? And how is Barcelona? I've met people who've traveled Europe and said it was their favorite city out of western Europe.

Oh and shit, did you make any gains during lockdown? All my muscles have atrophied.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
That's rough, feel free to tell us more about lockdown in Spain in the covid thread. Why'd you make the choice to move back to Spain? And how is Barcelona? I've met people who've traveled Europe and said it was their favorite city out of western Europe.

Oh and shit, did you make any gains during lockdown? All my muscles have atrophied.

I think you mixed Greece with Spain :D I've grown up in Greece mostly so first time coming to Spain. It's especially difficult regarding the language cause nobody speaks English. And I really mean nobody.
Lockdown here was a royal bitch. It was literally prison. We couldn't even go together outside and kids were not allowed out for the first 2 and half months of lockdown. Not even in the front yard. Absolute madness.

I bought a squat rack, 130kg worth of bumper plates and trained either very late at night when our little devil was fast asleep or very early in the morning. I've stopped making gains years ago, I just try to maintain what I have now and focus on perfecting technique, recovery times, etc. I have so many injuries, I'm a train-wreck, not worth pushing it like I used to do. I'm also now 40+ so yeah, gotta be a bit careful :)

Beautiful pic

Thanks bro, I like it as well.