### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lmbo did moey just [REDACT] a picture? be good bro

you never [REDACT] a picture, because then you look like a bitch, you gotta own it, don't regret it, we love moe, moe is love, moe is life, we all need a little moe

Marek

Banned
What the fuck man. Anselmo is one of the greatest vocalists in rock music history. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this shit is out there. Sounds like hes trying too hard? The mind boggles

He never listened to cemetery gates

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The exciting men's locker room restroom mirror at work (which doesn't even have a shower, so, it's not as good of a place for butt sex as it should be):

IMG_20200720_103118.jpg

It does have mini lockers though, but, only like 8-10 of them. Women outnumber men at my job by a huge margin, probably about a 10:1 ratio.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
791eb4f5c95ad0d9111de64060728ada.jpg

This was last year at an event, I kinda miss going outside and socializing with people...kinda not

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
lmbo did moey just [REDACT] a picture? be good bro

you never [REDACT] a picture, because then you look like a bitch, you gotta own it, don't regret it, we love moe, moe is love, moe is life, we all need a little moe

Yes sir I did. It was a bitchy move but the pic was too personal. Not sure I am ready to share that much intimate information about myself here...I made the post in a moment of poor judgement.

One day when I visit China we can talk all about it over a nice bowl of pangolin.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Is the bowl made from their scales? If it isn't, it should be! I've read that armor crafted from them provide a +3 bonus to saving throws versus warts.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Pretty sure Kernow would be disgusted with how ya’ll been treating me...

assuming he remembers who I am...

which he should because he made me a birthday thread...

because someone once asked who are bad-ass Neo Geo characters...

And everyone responded with “oh Geese is the most bad ass blah blah blah”...

But I said it was Zantetsu...

And Kernow was impressed by that...

That’s how I impressed Kernow...

Now all you noobs know...

And Kernow isn’t easily impressed...

So go suck it suckers...

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Fuck ya!

Take that all you Geese loving mongloids!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The exciting men's locker room restroom mirror at work (which doesn't even have a shower, so, it's not as good of a place for butt sex as it should be):

View attachment 57208

It does have mini lockers though, but, only like 8-10 of them. Women outnumber men at my job by a huge margin, probably about a 10:1 ratio.

You like those top buttons don’t ya :lol:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
pCgXeZx.jpg

My favorite picture of myself, when my health was better, when I had my Toyota Crown and when I could drive. Good times, before covid and before my health really started limiting me.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

View attachment 57208

F5A3EE2D-B2FC-43FD-AB8F-D97020780D37.jpeg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I would like to visit your home but I'm not sure I'd be leaving.