### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
no pilot holes, you're going to split that wide open after 1 strike...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
It smells bad
Not really
Actually had 1/4 lags I drilled for that the heads didn't leave enough space for a good grouping for first...wouldn't be surprised if it does break again...but if someone did earn it before I vent on inanimate crap again I am sure it would stop some hands and arms pretty well?
Worked in a crawl space yesterday headbutted the exit like a linebacker or whatever appropriate football douche right away in the morning...haven't felt like I had a hangover from the vodka for awhile...so probably is concussion.

I do have black mages cds..but don't know Mick foley.

If it does break off when I end up beating the trees... Hadvalread decided the "axe" needed to be shorter...too much work vs just some screws right now ...beside cleaning out the wood stuck in the Head ,gotta make it fit on the stick again.
Smells really bad.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Shaved my melon again, before:

FB_IMG_15990131534479992.jpg

And after:

IMG_20200831_164022.jpg

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
PbLs0wC.jpg

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
turns out you CAN fuck up for this after all.

man I want that shirt now.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Several of my female co-workers at the nursing home weren't happy that I shaved the curls. It's getting colder, so, I don't want to have to deal with fixing "hat hair" when I get to work. So much quicker/easier to get ready in the morning too when all I have to do is run a wash cloth over my head a few times and I'm good to go.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
That shirt is far too awesome for a turd like you to wear.

Thanks. I had this shirt custom made by a friend. I also have a Sonic Wings 3 mini marquee shirt, a TG16 logo shirt, a Psikyo logo shirt, neo geo logo shirt, and a Video System logo shirt, all custom made. As for the turd comment, to each their own. I’ve had my moments of mental fuckery here but I try to treat everyone kindly and fairly.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Thanks. I had this shirt custom made by a friend. I also have a Sonic Wings 3 mini marquee shirt, a TG16 logo shirt, a Psikyo logo shirt, neo geo logo shirt, and a Video System logo shirt, all custom made. As for the turd comment, to each their own. I’ve had my moments of mental fuckery here but I try to treat everyone kindly and fairly.

Vidya game shirts? I haven’t worn one of those since I had hair on my balls.