### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Virginelle and Lolita are def my favorite female voices in the scene. I think Elena Gobbi did vocals for both of these projects at some point, so they share a voice sometimes.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey Sylvie, just wanna let you know I'm glad you're alive. And I'm not joking. I'm a few liters in, and every few months I'd wonder if you were still alive. Anyways. No redactions anymore. Just letting you know, I'm glad you're still alive. Stay strong. I'm proud of you.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Virginelle and Lolita are def my favorite female voices in the scene. I think Elena Gobbi did vocals for both of these projects at some point, so they share a voice sometimes.
Actually I think Annerley Gordon is the main voice for Lolita, forgot about that. I can't remember if she was the one that did Virginelle tracks or if Elena Gobbi did the Virginelle tracks and then did Lolita after Annerley Gordon stopped Lolita...

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Actually I think Annerley Gordon is the main voice for Lolita, forgot about that. I can't remember if she was the one that did Virginelle tracks or if Elena Gobbi did the Virginelle tracks and then did Lolita after Annerley Gordon stopped Lolita...
I had to look it up, but it looks like Annerley did the voice for Lolita till 1995 (so she did Try Me), and then Elena Gobbi took over from there, providing vocals for Lolita, Virginelle, and the Go Go Girls. I've got a Lolita, Virginelle, and Go Go Girls record, and they're all sung by Elena, lol. The aliases in Eurobeat is something else.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Ah cool I was right . Yeah, Annerley Gordon is a great voice. If you like "Try Me" you should check out the track "Everybody Dance", credited to just Annerley Gordon. Similar sound. She also did an interesting lesbionic track called "Donna".

She is also the real vocalist of Whigfield, a more commonly known music act apparently. Apparently there's no proof of this but it's obvious as shit.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I've lost weight during the pandemic, and I'm back to what I used to weigh like 15 years ago. As a result, my cosplay outfits fit better now than before.

RLogR2O.jpg

gH23YNy.jpg

drPrtGL.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Sama!!!!!!!! Hi, you're looking great. Hard to believe you gained any weight to lose :D

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Sama!!!!!!!! Hi, you're looking great. Hard to believe you gained any weight to lose :D
Believe it. It wasn't much though, like 15 pounds. Going out less often means eating out less often.
Just need blue hair and wallah a real Hatsune Miku!
I didn't put on any of the appropriate wigs since I was just trying the outfits on to see how they fit. But even then, I can't sing for shit, so not quite a real Miku.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I didn't put on any of the appropriate wigs since I was just trying the outfits on to see how they fit. But even then, I can't sing for shit, so not quite a real Miku.
Just turn the lights out, turn on the laser disco ball and pop in one of the soundtracks, you're good.