### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
My tramp stamp, yep :D

it says 悪魔 above it. The akuma is typically said to be able to fly, and to be a harbinger of ominous and terrible fortune and can bring misfortune to those who happen to see it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I have this vintage chinese gold ring, sais good fortune or something similar. wish it looked better on my hand, alas no, but I really like it.

Attachments

• 20211230_222237.jpg
    20211230_222237.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I have this vintage chinese 22k gold ring, sais good fortune or something similar. wish it looked better on my hand, alas no, but I really like it.
Thats an amazing ring

I'm wearing a solid gold ring all the time on my right pinky. It says LUCRECIA ( I think) and it has a few real diamonds embedded in it (one of them is missing) . There's a whole story behind this ring I won't get into, Feels like a chaotic duty for me to keep it and wear it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
My tramp stamp, yep :D

it says 悪魔 above it. The akuma is typically said to be able to fly, and to be a harbinger of ominous and terrible fortune and can bring misfortune to those who happen to see it.
Misfortune like a shitty dick, for instance?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Congrats on your marriage, ggallegos1; the two of you are a great looking couple and I hope that you both have a lifetime of happiness together!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm almost sure you're joking but it seems like a peonie, a traditional asian flower
Its a red spider lily

In old Buddhist writings, the red spider lily is said to guide the dead through samsara, the cycle of rebirth. linked with sad memories, death, last goodbyes, and the heavens. Or if you're less superstitious, it's a flower of autumn equinox.

In any case, red spider lilies are poisonous.

1641154987028.png

PS: i designed and drew the tattoo so it kind of looks like a hybrid of a spider lily and an ogiku 🤣

Last edited: