### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
View attachment 57480
80s dress up day at work, but, I'd say this is more of a 90s look. I was considering drawing myself tattoo sleeves too, but, that would have taken too long.

Given you work in a nursing home for 80s dress up day you should have come dressed up as an 80 year old. :p

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Given you work in a nursing home for 80s dress up day you should have come dressed up as an 80 year old. :p
There would be terrible repercussions for creatively reinterpreting the theme like that--coworkers might frown at me! 🤣

That said, I have seen CNAs dress up as an elderly person for Halloween, which I wouldn't do, as that's arguably a bit insensitive/mocking towards the residents. A well-known fictional older character like Disney's Merlin, Santa Claus, or Uncle Sam maybe...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
There would be terrible repercussions for creatively reinterpreting the theme like that--coworkers might frown at me! 🤣

That said, I have seen CNAs dress up as an elderly person for Halloween, which I wouldn't do, as that's arguably a bit insensitive/mocking towards the residents. A well-known fictional older character like Disney's Merlin, Santa Claus, or Uncle Sam maybe...

Uncle Sam is fictional, no way! I thought he was like George Washington’s cousin or something.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I recognize Thundercats Mumm-ra, but, who's the cop guy?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Fake pic. We all know you're black

He inverted the colours. Attached is the original, complete with platinum blonde hair which was a big style thing in 2007.

Attachments

• 5B7D151B-2EC5-40AE-BE29-F3DF20B5B8C2.jpeg
    5B7D151B-2EC5-40AE-BE29-F3DF20B5B8C2.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 8