ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Fanboy status confirmed.

tumblr_m3ocsqlxBq1rv4c4zo2_500.gif

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I got this from a friend in Japan after selling one I found on eBay a while back. Anyone know where it came from? He thinks it was a pre-order bonus for the home system, but I'm not sure.

9-C24119-D-B56-B-46-B6-BC02-62-E5-BD3-AA8-F5.jpg
Hopefully someone else weighs in that is more positive, but i feel like i read on here years ago that it was a preorder bonus for fatal fury 3.

Last edited:

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I got this from a friend in Japan after selling one I found on eBay a while back. Anyone know where it came from? He thinks it was a pre-order bonus for the home system, but I'm not sure.

9-C24119-D-B56-B-46-B6-BC02-62-E5-BD3-AA8-F5.jpg
I've never seen this before.

Upon some searching around though, it is a promo item. As to if it's related to the launch of the AES, that info I have not found. But not too many have been seen around. So keep it in your collection if you wish.

My guess... since this is made in style to Terry Bogard's hat, it could have been related to the release of Fatal Fury for the AES. I am just not sure which entry of the series though.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Hopefully someone else weighs in that is more positive, but i feel like i read on here years ago that it was a preorder bonus for fatal fury 3.
I've never seen this before.

Upon some searching around though, it is a promo item. As to if it's related to the launch of the AES, that info I have not found. But not too many have been seen around. So keep it in your collection if you wish.

My guess... since this is made in style to Terry Bogard's hat, it could have been related to the release of Fatal Fury for the AES. I am just not sure which entry of the series though.
Interesting, thanks dudes. I did some research myself, but couldn't find anything concrete. I was also thinking it may have also been for a Fatal Fury game, but whatever guess it doesn't really matter. I'll definitely hang onto it though.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm surprised they allow all of this dirty Englisch on your Volksprodukte.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
974EC88E-A360-4C12-BCEB-2FB521190C54.jpegFinally grabbed some shit that was mailed to my parents a while back.
>inb4 switch and City Connection
I got these games on other hardware already but I'm a sucker for limited edition bonus crap. Plus the novelty of portable or tabletop play is cool.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Jesus that Mushi arcade thing that holds the Switch is fucking stupid. Not to mention ugly as hell. Guess it doesn't matter since no one that bought it will ever open it.

Edit: It's not even Japanese, 25 cents wtf? hahahaha... fucking collectors.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Jesus that Mushi arcade thing that holds the Switch is fucking stupid. Not to mention ugly as hell. Guess it doesn't matter since no one that bought it will ever open it.

Edit: It's not even Japanese, 25 cents wtf? hahahaha... fucking collectors.
You're right, it's ugly as fuck and not even Japanese. I got it as a gift for a friend who loves Mushi.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
View attachment 64530Finally grabbed some shit that was mailed to my parents a while back.
>inb4 switch and City Connection
I got these games on other hardware already but I'm a sucker for limited edition bonus crap. Plus the novelty of portable or tabletop play is cool.
Mushihimesama physical release ??

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Few new scores for the Lynx Zarlor Mercenary, Pit Fighter & 7 nice custom Nintendo DS cases redesigned to hold game boy & Lynx cards. Got them from Custom Game Cases they make amazing quality cases. Having a good friend print me Lynx inserts formatted for the DS style cases.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Have been buying back a few homecart titles here and there the last couple of months. Hoping to get back to 15-20 of my faves, thankfully I'm not starting from scratch all over again. It's not the greatest time to be buying homecarts for obvious reasons, but it is what it is.

Been interesting to see my kids pivot off of their go-to Switch titles and whatnot to play these (and others) with me. It's been a ton of fun... and watching their own frustrations come out with games like Viewpoint "why does a fun game like this have to be so hard, DAAAAD?!?!" But they keep coming back for more. Good kids.

Attachments

• IMG_8214.jpg
    IMG_8214.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22