Post Your Recent Purchases!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
busy with university shit... got no time to train... :(

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
My friend just got back from Japan. I gave him $200 and asked him to get me some WonderSwan and NGPC stuff. He only ended up spending like $130. I'm pretty happy with the results. Now I have two Wonderswan Colors and just need to find a decently priced Crystal.

3IsdF5Y.jpg

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Nice purchase delti90.

I received this from BigAl today, the plastic is a bit scratched but the instruction manual and CD are in good state. CD has no scratches, looks like new.

20150422_213103.jpg

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
did someone actually take the time to translate Snakes Revenge to Japanese?

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
image.jpg

Just got off work, grabbed me a craft beer, about to experience some serious awesomeness.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Where did you get that repro Mega Drive Tetris. I'd love to get one like that!
It looks really well done.

11098660_884744554900260_297294046_n.jpg

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Your pick-ups always amaze me Stealth! What's up with that coin? Did they used those in an arcade hall or something?

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Stealth always killing it with the pictures. Love it man.

Thank you sir, appreciate it :)

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I sent them a message. I might try to get Monster World IV as well as Tetris.

No problem man. He's got a bunch of cool stuff in stock with more coming in every other month or so.

Your pick-ups always amaze me Stealth! What's up with that coin? Did they used those in an arcade hall or something?

Thanks, I'm guessing its an arcade token from the 80s. The Konami side looks just like some arcade tokens I saved from a trip to Japan in the early 90s... except that one just had the Konami face on both sides.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
I used part of a gift card to buy a cart-only Magician Lord on Amazon. Opened up the box today to find a brand new sealed copy. Kinda happy about it.

5B0AqVz.jpg

Did you purchase it from classic game source located in florida? It was listed at acceptable cart only. Same thing happened to me when I got the box and opened it up I was :). Use a memory card with it.