Post Your Recent Purchases!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just got this in the mail its a laser cut and printed on PETG glass which is supposedly what SNK was using instead of Plexi. The first pic is blue tinted as the protective shipping sticker is still on it the second pic is the one they used to advertise it for sale. I was going to buy a New CP sticker and plexi till I found this.

View attachment 25692View attachment 25693
Who sold you this, share the source, it looks like a great job.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
I'm still waiting for Darius 2 and Super Airwolf for the Mega Drive to come in along with Street Of Rage 2 and Final Fight 2!!!neo.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
wb2rzd.jpg

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Today was a good day! Had to treat myself before the wedding, and this was only part 1! Part 2 is not arcade related sadly...I'd love another cab though!

MVSCarts.png

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I really need to start looking at these photos before uploading, but got these in today:
IMG_1774.jpg

fluxcore

Another Striker
I apologise for image quality/size, I only have gimp to play with right now and I have no idea how to use it, hah. Double Dragon full kit, Karnov's Revenge with box, and NTM with marquee.

eAOQ3VF.jpg

also, as a box for the NTM, the seller used a Baseball Stars 2 box with artset+dips, a shock troopers sticker, and... I don't know. What is this cardboard piece which says "remove this cover when installing game cartridges" - I'm guessing it's a cover for an MVS cart slot?

DMok5pS.jpg

Last edited:

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hand me downs...

I also got speakers for three other zones, 2 outdoor and 1 indoor.
We also got furniture but that's for another topic.

There's a Monster Zone switcher too.

It was all free so no complaints here. Never had surround sound before. There was an optical cable and it sounds great coming from my PS4.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Finally I got hold off one of the last games I was looking for.

210 was the price which I thought was pretty decent nowadays.

2reqtl3.jpg

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Jup complete but in not-mint condition.

I'd say pre-loved. :D

1t6geb.jpg

They get Neo stuff in rarely at our retro store but when they do they always have very reasonable prices.

He even looked at Ebay and said there are some people in there offering it for 1000 or more Euros. Even the shop owner himself found that more than ridiculous.

They also had KoF2000 (100 Euro) and a complete in a very used box homecart system (250 Euro) but as I don't need those I left them there.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
View attachment 25725View attachment 25726View attachment 25727View attachment 25728

Hand me downs...

I also got speakers for three other zones, 2 outdoor and 1 indoor.
We also got furniture but that's for another topic.

There's a Monster Zone switcher too.

It was all free so no complaints here. Never had surround sound before. There was an optical cable and it sounds great coming from my PS4.
Trust me once you have surround sound you never want togo back to stereo or even mono. Upgrade and use good speaker wiring it will greatly improve the sound output. Check out monoprice!!!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I bought a ST-V board that came with All Japan Pro Wrestling Featuring Virtua. It has a region switch added to it (JP/US).

Of course, it didn't work, just a black screen that flickered when powered on. I took out the bios/switch and put it in my working ST-V...success:buttrock:

I put my US bios on the other board and it works just fine:tickled:

The whole reason I wanted a JP bios was to play the wrestling game on my DS Multicart and now I'm able to. Plus I have the actual game now too!

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Trust me once you have surround sound you never want togo back to stereo or even mono. Upgrade and use good speaker wiring it will greatly improve the sound output. Check out monoprice!!!

I went from surround back to stereo. It was cool first to hear real surround sound but eventually I got bored with the speakers when listening to music. So I sold those speakers,subwoofer and amp and bought 2 decent bookshelf speakers(like 800$ pair) and a stereo amp. If someday I have a space that I can make as a home theater then I will buy 3 more speakers and subwoofer again but right now happy with stereo.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper

I bought 16 gauge wire off amazon. 100' did the trick
However the speakers are sitting on stools. I need to get speaker stands. My apartment is old and I try to avoid drilling into the plaster walls.
The sound is amazing, so glad the PS4 is compatible with optical for older amps.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Jup complete but in not-mint condition.

I'd say pre-loved. :D

1t6geb.jpg

They get Neo stuff in rarely at our retro store but when they do they always have very reasonable prices.

He even looked at Ebay and said there are some people in there offering it for 1000 or more Euros. Even the shop owner himself found that more than ridiculous.

They also had KoF2000 (100 Euro) and a complete in a very used box homecart system (250 Euro) but as I don't need those I left them there.

ass10.1.gif