Post Your Recent Purchases!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Congrats, thats a beauty of a table. Pinball is tough hobby, most of the people I know that have them spend a lot of time and money restoring/repairing them. I'm sure its gotta be rewarding as hell, I like playing them but I suck, I'm just a casual pinball player.

This is true. Pinball is not only expensive, it requires time and patience. I still haven't got mine to play properly yet. It's a slow process but when it pays off the reward is great.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Love the art and playing table on that Magic Girl pinball. It's amazing how people are able to recapture that older style with pinball, but keep miserably failing when they try it with video games.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Love the art and playing table on that Magic Girl pinball. It's amazing how people are able to recapture that older style with pinball, but keep miserably failing when they try it with video games.

You don't like the lazy "retro" indie trash that's currently flodding the market?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Don't put "retro" in quotes in that context. That's using the word correctly. It's the idiots that call Super Mario Bros. "retro" that don't understand what the word means.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Don't put "retro" in quotes in that context. That's using the word correctly. It's the idiots that call Super Mario Bros. "retro" that don't understand what the word means.

when it gets associated with anything that has to do with pixel art/graphics, then the word loses all meaning as it just becomes some shitty bullet point to put in a description.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
You don't like the lazy "retro" indie trash that's currently flodding the market?

Ya, River City Underground is garbage as well as Double Dragon 4. Those indie devs Arksys hired to make those games are just running those Technos IP's into the ground.

But when I look at that Magic Girl artwork and table layout, like I could picture that art style on the side of a cabinet for an arcade game. Similar to say the US arcade cabinet of Magic Sword. It captures that era so well without looking like it's trying to. It just belongs with it.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Picked up this paper cut a while back.
Finally picked it up from the framer.

20170306_171627_resized-3.jpg

20170306_165047_1488855729988_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
IMG_20170307_175823189~01.jpg

A couple of thrift store pickups. Kick ass new Ghost Recon game. Also thanks to filthy for the sweet Duke Nukem.

I also scored 2 Super Nintendos, one working one not, but for free can't beat it.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Love those famicom art/ad posters they did back in the day.

And add me to the list of fuck that game to Majora's Mistake. The first Zelda game that broke my trust in the franchise. There's just so little to like there.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
HAS SuperGun V3 landed in my mailbox today. It's my first SuperGun so I'm pretty stoked to be able to run my arcade boards on the living room big screen. One issue I'm having is that my Taito F3 board won't sync with the OSSC upscaler, but it does work with the Framemeister. Interesting.

IMG_3676.JPG
IMG_3674.JPG