Post Your Recent Purchases!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Nice! I've got the v2, nice little compact SG and does everything I need. I'll have to see what was added with the new model other than the obvious 3P/4P sockets.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Nice! I've got the v2, nice little compact SG and does everything I need. I'll have to see what was added with the new model other than the obvious 3P/4P sockets.

S-Vid and Composite out with another module.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Cheap pickup recently.

The XEGS and keyboard are quite discolored but they work fine.

yMcGf5s.jpg

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
just put a usps box inbetween the box and pcb. I always just have a big ass piece of cardboard beneath the PCB.

How about Plexiglass with PCB spacers instead? Sure cardboard works, but then the PCBs look like they're homeless or something...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Got my hands on an English Faselei Press cartridge sent out to magazines for review just a day or 2 before SNK went bankrupt. I doubt it's any different from the blister pack cartridges that were released later with the ESRB label, but it's nice to own a piece of SNK history, even if it is just the cart with a shitty label on it.
Interesting! Was the source trustworthy? Do you have a Linkmasta to dump the rom & compare it to the release version?

P.S.: Have fun playing Faselei with the cross ring on ^^

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
How about Plexiglass with PCB spacers instead? Sure cardboard works, but then the PCBs look like they're homeless or something...

I don't give a fuck how it looks, I'm there to play a game. Once I power it on, I don't give a shit about the hardware.

Pasky

Well, you fucking should, pleeb!

Fuck man, I totally forgot how embarrassed I'd be if I was playing a game like that when some dude just suddenly breaks into my house and just pointed and laughed at my peon status arcade setup.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
just put a usps box inbetween the box and pcb. I always just have a big ass piece of cardboard beneath the PCB.

When I had multiple PCBs this is pretty much what I did. I'd store them in anti-stat bags inside USPS boxes, then just remove from box, set on top and there ya go.

Pasky

When I had multiple PCBs this is pretty much what I did. I'd store them in anti-stat bags inside USPS boxes, then just remove from box, set on top and there ya go.

Yup! I did this for over a year until I bought some flip top boxes and store them there. Still got a big ass USPS box cardboard piece i set on the table and place the PCB there when I play something.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Interesting! Was the source trustworthy? Do you have a Linkmasta to dump the rom & compare it to the release version?

These carts came from SNK USA and I know they were both used for testing and sent out as review copies to magazines. All of them I have come across were final versions, just lacking production labels. It makes sense since all of the games had already been released in Japan, Europe, HK, etc.

xsq

These carts came from SNK USA and I know they were both used for testing and sent out as review copies to magazines. All of them I have come across were final versions, just lacking production labels. It makes sense since all of the games had already been released in Japan, Europe, HK, etc.
Thank you.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Oh shit, another SCREAM Factory lover! I thought it was just me and Pixeljunkie. I love Return of the living dead and body snatchers. Awesome pickups.

Thanks man. They were from Target's B2G1 movie sale a few weeks ago. I don't see a lot of SF titles on sale often so I splurged a bit :D

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer

The seller sent it to me with a copy of cardfighters clash with the same type of sticker, & an issue of "Silicon magazine" where they reviewed it, so I'm inclined to believe it's real. Currently in talks with the seller tp get a bunch of other issues of the magazine so we can find the exact one they reviewed Faselei! in. I wish I had a cross ring or a Linkmasta.

xsq

The seller sent it to me with a copy of cardfighters clash with the same type of sticker, & an issue of "Silicon magazine" where they reviewed it, so I'm inclined to believe it's real. Currently in talks with the seller tp get a bunch of other issues of the magazine so we can find the exact one they reviewed Faselei! in. I wish I had a cross ring or a Linkmasta.
Cool. If you don't mind scanning/photographing them it would be nice to read those reviews... oh, and I thought the NGPC in the second pic was yours (it seems to have a cross ring installed).

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Some Scream Factory Blu-ray's over the last few weeks :buttrock:

Nice set! I've been meaning to pick up this same release of Return of the Living Dead, a big guilty pleasure of mine. I love seeing these kinds of movies get a proper HD remaster.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
The guy fucked up my name and address pretty bad for some strange reason so I'm amazed it arrived anyway .