Post Your Recent Purchases!

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
CLD-A100 PAC-N1

Finally got the rare modded PC Engine PAC for the Pioneer CLD-A100. The white button allows you to play US Turbografx 16 games.

IMG_1903.jpg

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
No, I don't have any Laserdisc games--I've seen them for sale occasionally, but they don't interest me. I know they can be rare AF, though.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I had a good find to cap off the year of flea markets this past Sunday. I've been wanting a fat PS2 to set up freemcboot since I had issues with my slim. I found a guy with one for sale in pretty rough shape- guy says $4 for console. I asked the guy if it worked and he said "Well man, I can't really say for sure, you know man, I just don't know." I initially passed since I figured that meant it did not work. So on my way out I decided to offer the guy $2 which he accepted. I got it home and it powered right up but didn't read disc. I realigned the laser and it works! It isn't in perfect shape but cleaned up well, and I'm stoked I was able to fix it and that I have a PS2 I can use a HDD with now.

image1(3).jpeg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
No offense but $4 is already a steal even for a broken PS2 fat. At the absolute minimum, you can get it running games with a freemcboot card and a USB flash drive. I would have felt bad wanting the guy to basically give it away for free.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
No offense but $4 is already a steal even for a broken PS2 fat. At the absolute minimum, you can get it running games with a freemcboot card and a USB flash drive. I would have felt bad wanting the guy to basically give it away for free.

Yea, same here. Throw a HD in it with free mcboot and call it a day.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Good ol Disc read error. My original fat was guilty of this every couple of months. My parents would take it to this certain pawnshop for repairs every time this happened, seeing as they knew jack about electronics. Now that im older i realized the guy probably just opened it up and cleaned the laser. I remember doing this myself ofcourse when I was 14 and ended up screwing it up. We took it back to the pawnshop and I remember the guy scolding me that I should stay in school and it takes training to do what he does. Yeah okay buddy just fix my damn ps2.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

come on guys, this is perfecting timing for Hanukah, get that extra $2...

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Pretty excited about this, so thought I'd share. Stumbled on a complete NOS Hyper 64 fighting game set (all serials match) with Rev 2 board. Kristoff (former member here) had a set up about 20 years ago and we played the hell out of these games - especially Buriki. That games does not get the recognition it deserves.

IMG_20201216_122449_632.jpg
20201216_121109.jpg
IMG_20201216_122449_636.jpg
IMG_20201216_122449_637.jpg
20201216_121205.jpg

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Pretty excited about this, so thought I'd share. Stumbled on a complete NOS Hyper 64 fighting game set (all serials match) with Rev 2 board. Kristoff (former member here) had a set up about 20 years ago and we played the hell out of these games - especially Buriki. That games does not get the recognition it deserves.
View attachment 58640

Wow, nice to hear about NOS finds, which don't exactly come around often these days.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Those H64 sets used to be a dime a dozen. I remember getting one for basically shipping cost. The SS have amazing STs.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It's been a while since I got new stuff.

Got this lovely AV Famicom RGB modded:
131218949_868751266998623_8417433590891643461_n.jpg

A bunch of games are coming, but December is a bitch on shipping times. :rolleyes:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
^I have the same model, congrats Atro! It's cool that it still has the extension port for other controllers. Famicom games will probably never grow old, I got hooked immediately and wish you the same fun ;).

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
^I have the same model, congrats Atro! It's cool that it still has the extension port for other controllers. Famicom games will probably never grow old, I got hooked immediately and wish you the same fun ;).

Danke meine freund!

Actually I got these garbage games:

Batman
Bomber King (aka Robo Warrior)
Double Dragon II
Zelda

Unfortunatelly, Castlevania on cart for the Fami is expensive as a fook. But gotta have that one.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Couldn't find a PS5 so I got something better.

55U5OaE.png

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Recent scoops. Found what seems to be a NOS Martial Masters set up. The motherboard came on the thin little styrofoam-like sheet and in the original bag (left it in the box). Also, finally found a US copy of Sonic The Hedgehog on Master System. At about 80% complete with my US Master System collection with all the super rare ones taken care of. Hopefully will be at 100% after 2021 is over.

2020-12-18.jpg

2020-12-18 (2).jpg

2020-12-18 (1).jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Japanese combos always look better than aything else. Me piacce.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Thankfully making it safely through Media Mail, I got in a complete English copy of Metal Slug 2 on the Neo CD. Sadly the seller didn’t really picture or mention that the rear artwork has a small patch of wrinkles from some liquid. I’m trying to get that worked out. Otherwise, it’s a solid copy for something that’s been purchased and used here in the states. It’s surprising to me that is has the original spine card, which always gets tossed on these English CD games. I also find it a little funny that it mentions the CDZ in the manual, given it was never released in the US or Europe.

kHCKVce.jpg

WQhp3xn.jpg