Post Your Recent Purchases!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why oh why do you take pictures of your shit on a bed! This is instant loss of respect here.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Uh oh, I ordered a pc engine off ebay without checking on the seller. I just realized who...doujindance, lol.

Pics to follow in the new year.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Why oh why do you take pictures of your shit on a bed! This is instant loss of respect here.
I think for some of these "collectors" it's the only surface in their entire living space that isn't completely covered in junk. You'd think as adults that maybe they'd at least go to Bed Bath and Beyond or someplace and get a halfway decent bed set but fuck that, why better yourself when you can just buy more useless shit...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I think for some of these "collectors" it's the only surface in their entire living space that isn't completely covered in junk. You'd think as adults that maybe they'd at least go to Bed Bath and Beyond or someplace and get a halfway decent bed set but fuck that, why better yourself when you can just buy more useless shit...
Well fuck at least make the bed!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Well fuck at least make the bed!
1360.jpg

vash32

n00b
Uh oh, I ordered a pc engine off ebay without checking on the seller. I just realized who...doujindance, lol.

Pics to follow in the new year.
Oh wow, he does better work now than before but not the best. Best of luck to you.

Well, I was unlucky today as well. Just got a nice used copy of Neo Turf Masters MVS today in the mail... Sadly it's 1/2 bootleg.
20211222_162349.jpg20211222_155931.jpg20211222_155946.jpg
I can only think that maybe CHA board was bad & the chips as well... but most likely the CHA board was removed to make a bigger game?

Reactions: Syn

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Oh wow, he does better work now than before but not the best. Best of luck to you.

Well, I was unlucky today as well. Just got a nice used copy of Neo Turf Masters MVS today in the mail... Sadly it's 1/2 bootleg.
View attachment 54503View attachment 54504View attachment 54505
I can only think that maybe CHA board was bad & the chips as well... but most likely the CHA board was removed to make a bigger game?
I haven’t bought an mvs cart in years but The chips on the one board match the NGH number 200 for Neo Turfmasters

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
doujindance has sold many things to people here so it's not like he's hated, it'll just update everyone. I hope it's a nice example (not the shell, I can swap that)..

On topic
View attachment 54506
I kinda wish I got that Coleco FPGA console that came out a year or two ago. That’s the one pre NES system I liked the best. I didn’t have a system before the NES but my Uncle had the Coleco (I actually have that Coleco now) and it was the first video game system I wanted (although I really did like MLB baseball a lot a friend had on the Intellivision).

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I kinda wish I got that Coleco FPGA console that came out a year or two ago. That’s the one pre NES system I liked the best. I didn’t have a system before the NES but my Uncle had the Coleco (I actually have that Coleco now) and it was the first video game system I wanted (although I really did like MLB baseball a lot a friend had on the Intellivision).
The Phoenix is awesome! Another run will happen, I'll try to remember to make a thread when preorders open.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
My haul for the last couple months:

2.jpg
NOS Neo Geo Memory Card. Super cool gift from a friend, long past it's battery life but neat none the less

3.jpg
Ninja Gaiden

4.jpg

Magic Sword, alas bad custom :( hope to get it going someday, I have such good memories of it on the SNES as a wee babi

5.jpg

Flying Shark, more Toaplan in my life

1.jpg

Two supremely fucked up CPS2 Black PCBs from the same friend as the mem card. One had corroded customs and was a lost cause, but I resurrected the other by using bits of the shit one and de-suiciding it. Currently stuck on some graphic issues, haven't had time to poke at it but intend on tackling it over the winter break

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Oh, and if there's any musicians in the crowd, I sold my GK 210 a while back but got the itch to go loud again so I picked up this 4x10 bass stack. Love it, weighs next to nothing and the head sounds great. While I was at the store they basically tossed the Ibanez at me for next to nothing, I've been wanting a passive P beater for awhile to have alongside my Stingray and I was super surprised, it sounds pretty damn good and the neck is comfy

6.jpg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Oh, and if there's any musicians in the crowd, I sold my GK 210 a while back but got the itch to go loud again so I picked up this 4x10 bass stack. Love it, weighs next to nothing and the head sounds great. While I was at the store they basically tossed the Ibanez at me for next to nothing, I've been wanting a passive P beater for awhile to have alongside my Stingray and I was super surprised, it sounds pretty damn good and the neck is comfy

View attachment 54546
Nice Ibanez. My game room is also the loud music room