Post Your Recent Purchases!

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Damn i was thinking of going to that convention, would have been the first time i could meet with a NG member, a fellow Belgian at that.
Next time man…. The convention itself wasn’t that great. Pixel something in Charleroi was great

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Picked up a Pioneer Laserdisc/DVD combo player, and a Criterion Edition laserdisc of Hard Boiled.

5c8G1lv.jpg

Inshakoor

New Challenger
I’m new to the Neo Geo and this community. My good buddy introduced me to retro gaming a year ago and I finally got an AES recently. Just got my first game, Shin Samurai Spirits :). I know it’s nothing special but it was affordable and I love it :). What an incredible console.

Attachments

• A34CFD0C-BD5B-4552-A76E-5D063CD66CF3.jpeg
    A34CFD0C-BD5B-4552-A76E-5D063CD66CF3.jpeg
    606.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Not the best time to start an AES collection but the good news is both Terraonion and Darksoft make multicarts.

Inshakoor

New Challenger
Not the best time to start an AES collection but the good news is both Terraonion and Darksoft make multicarts.
Man you said it lol, the market as a whole has just gone through the roof. I read the forum rules and although it states they may be outdated, it looked like multicarts were frowned upon to discuss so I wasn’t sure to bring them up. With that said, I did purchase the NeoSD from Terraonion which is a life saver but I’m still interested in slowly building a collection. Very slowly…

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Man you said it lol, the market as a whole has just gone through the roof. I read the forum rules and although it states they may be outdated, it looked like multicarts were frowned upon to discuss so I wasn’t sure to bring them up. With that said, I did purchase the NeoSD from Terraonion which is a life saver but I’m still interested in slowly building a collection. Very slowly…
Nice score.
If you ever decide to upgrade that insert and or manual,hit me up.I have an extra of both.
BB

Last edited:

Inshakoor

New Challenger
Picked this bad boy up this week. I was sick and tired of messing around trying to get games to work on my OG NES. Even with a new slot its just too finicky. Looking forward to the top loader just working lol. Now I’m going to add a SNES video adapter in place of the RF. :)

104A7941-7BF1-4CAE-97B6-65C49238F2DF.jpeg