Post Your Recent Purchases!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Some people like replaceable batteries. Easy to open = less unstable air.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
PAL version was £65 but import versions were £100. Import shops always charged extra for the privilege of getting them earlier than the UK release
Some places marked it up but not all. I bought the US version for £65. Didn't get it right at launch though.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Around here the imports were retarded expensive.
At least until the US version came out.
Then that became the expensive one.
That's when I would typically buy the import for ¼ of it's original price because almost no one wanted it anymore.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
It's a failure of imagination. The sellers charging extra for English versions of Neo Geo stuff just weren't around to know that those were the cheaper versions in the 90's. I still refuse to pay.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Analog video games - Bought a fuckton of GW crap yesterday. Trying to give 40K a proper go. I've only played Blackstone Fortress, and that was primarily solo. But I found a dope game shop with a pretty good scene, so I am going to try and actually play the real deal with other humans. Dear jesus, I pray they aren't all booger eaters.

1676875571854.png

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Analog video games - Bought a fuckton of GW crap yesterday. Trying to give 40K a proper go. I've only played Blackstone Fortress, and that was primarily solo. But I found a dope game shop with a pretty good scene, so I am going to try and actually play the real deal with other humans. Dear jesus, I pray they aren't all booger eaters.

You skipped Kill Team and jumped straight in eh?
You will inevitably run into some mouth breathers, but they arent all bad.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Picked up some cheap AES games recently... well... one of them was... kind of.

52705787540_d1701b0ab1_z.jpg