Post Your Recent Purchases!

psychobear85

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Got my pvm a few days ago, what a great purchase..

9015A473-E948-4A3F-8A10-40886FBDAC8B-3949-000000D99901630B_zps4fdc7223.jpg

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Gotta love those Sony PVMs! Hope to score one at a decent price myself one of these days

Hitokiri

Crossed Swords Squire
Yesterday I got a few Leisure Vision Games, a very odd find for a Chilean Flea market.
01.jpg
02.jpg

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Pretty proud of this little Craigslist gem I scooped today. Launch Japanese PS2 complete. Model SCPH-10000. Got it for a steal.

FYBTFbg.jpg

1XJX8Zn.jpg

40,000 yen!

20 Year Member
I am too lazy to convert + add inflation.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
All my goodies decided to show up at once!

WwMOBuA.jpg

GCW:Zero! Jrok's Multi-williams board! ...and a couple threadless shirts on the cheap. :) :D

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Do NG.Dev.Team home releases *still* not have cases or is that an MVS cart?

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Pretty proud of this little Craigslist gem I scooped today. Launch Japanese PS2 complete. Model SCPH-10000. Got it for a steal.

FYBTFbg.jpg

1XJX8Zn.jpg

40,000 yen!

Remember paying £500 for one of those imported at launch.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Recently sold my SCPH-10000 mint as fuck for 100 UK pounds.

Everything was super mint. Went to a collector in Germany. How much did you pay for yours dude? :)

20 Year Member
Recently sold my SCPH-10000 mint as fuck for 100 UK pounds.

Everything was super mint. Went to a collector in Germany. How much did you pay for yours dude? :)

$50

This one is also mint, and barely had any dust in it, and has no scratches.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
get1.jpg

Most of this was purchased from members of this forum over the last couple weeks. Aside from Bust-a-move and AF2 that came with my cab, and MS2 and turf masters that I bought locally (with the help of another member here), all of it came from members here. Thanks for the good deals :)

To make a good deal even better, I took the old (working) monitor that I pulled from my cab when I put in a PVM, and traded it to a new guy at work who claimed he had a bunch of coin-op stuff laying around. I gave him the monitor yesterday on the condition of him looking around for some CPS2 or MVS stuff. He couldn't find his CPS2 board set, but he walked in to work today and handed me these:

get2.jpg

I haven't cracked them open to check for boots yet (obviously the multi-cart is a b00t) nor have I tested them, but if even a couple of them work I'll be happy. I really just wanted the old monitor out of my house, and was only asking $50 for it.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Nice man.

The Neo Turf label seems strange, maybe it's just a repro label.

You are starting strong with your MVS ;)

Wombie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
image.jpgFinally got my hands on the Alpine mega jet recently, sitting beautifully next to my normal Mega jet in the picture. Been away from this forum for eons but just very excited and wished to share with you guys. :)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Nice man.

The Neo Turf label seems strange, maybe it's just a repro label.

You are starting strong with your MVS ;)

Yeah, that Turf Masters label is a bad repro job. Hopefully the boards are legit, though.

Very nice start to your collection indeed, skate. You've got most of your MVS bases covered - action, fighting, puzzle, sports, and shmups. Mainly need to focus on niche titles at this point.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Turf masters is definitely a boot, the rest are all legit. The bootleg turf masters at least uses SNK PCB's, and it plays perfectly. I got it for $10 because I opened it up in front of the shop owner and called it out as a boot.

All the carts I got from my coworker in trade for my old mointor are legit and working too :D (with the obvious exception of the 8 in 1 which is a boot by definition). The 8 in 1 works but the boards are cheap and just slightly too thick; I felt like it was going to rip my cart slot apart, so I'm stashing that one likely never to be used.