Post Your Recent Purchases!

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Got a box of Sega stuff from a friend last night for $60!
Included:
A sega CD console
A 32x
Metal head for the 32x
Night Trap and Corpse Killer are 32x/CD games
Night Trap, Sonic CD, AND SAM SHO for the CD!
Now, to figure out how to plug in all 3 AC adapters. lol

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Included:
A sega CD console
A 32x
Metal head for the 32x

Nice deal! The Night Traps alone are worth at least $60. Looks in great shape too. It's tough to find the cardboard game boxes in that condition.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That's not the OG release of night trap, it's censored and not worth as much.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Included:
A sega CD console
A 32x
Metal head for the 32x

MAN that's a sweet deal! Hey, question, does anyone know if the 32X actually can damage cartridges or is that just a dirty rumor?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
MAN that's a sweet deal! Hey, question, does anyone know if the 32X actually can damage cartridges or is that just a dirty rumor?

Dirty rumor, I've had mine for years and never had issues. But.....TENGEN carts seem to fail and that might be the base people are using for torched carts.

Randomsense

New Challenger
I know this isn't really the place for it but I don't have rights to create a thread in most places. I'm guessing most people come directly to the forums... It seems the main page (neo-geo.com) has been messed with. I did a quick search/look and didn't notice anything mentioned. So thought I'd say something just in case.

Home page currently says: Hacked By Oman4Shell

If its been mentioned sorry for the duplicate.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
oh? how so? what was so leud in it?

It's not that it was lewd. The famous vid of the girl getting the screwdriver in her neck was heavily shortened. Plus there were other scenes that were questionable for the skin they showed. Game is still poop though.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
No pictures but recently i picked up
XRGB3(w/ monster VGA cable)
40inch Sharp Aquos LED TV(My old CRT 32inch died on me :( )
Strikers 1945 +
Neo Geo CD 21pin japanese cable(to use with my AES and my MVS)
non-kidneybean AES controller

thats about as much as I can remember until I get home hahahahahah

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Just paid a little too much for Salamander on PC Engine, due to ignorance on the GBP to USD exchange rate currently :-/

mr aize

Dodgeball Yakuza
Finally picked up magician lord mvs for £58 including postage... Not cheap, but not ridiculous, so i'm happy...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
you lucky duck you. I wish I could find a 4slot so close for that price. Especially with those games and a memory card lol. :P. Never realized homosassa was that near to tampa.

It's about 60 miles north. The drive up was awesome actually - very scenic.

Normally I try to bargain with people but it was such a great deal I actually gave the guy a few extra bucks, lol. I saw the ad yesterday and had to do some Googling to get contact info since none was posted. Psyched right now. If I sell my AES + games I should be able to buy every MVS cart I want with the proceeds.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
It's about 60 miles north. The drive up was awesome actually - very scenic.

Normally I try to bargain with people but it was such a great deal I actually gave the guy a few extra bucks, lol. I saw the ad yesterday and had to do some Googling to get contact info since none was posted. Psyched right now. If I sell my AES + games I should be able to buy every MVS cart I want with the proceeds.
Good luck on that lol. and I would of not haggled either for that price. Only problem with me is i find it hard to part with my AES system XD although I have a XRGB3 and a MV1C running through it. I was tempted to sell off my AES collection and buy my games on mvs hahahha.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Keep your AES, you'll regret it if you sell.
Truth in this statement. my buddy sold his AES off and regretted it so I tracked one down on the forums for him did a unibios mod and sent it off to him. He then thanked me for finding one for him and said I'm never selling it again lol.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
you lucky duck you. I wish I could find a 4slot so close for that price. Especially with those games and a memory card lol. :P. Never realized homosassa was that near to tampa.

For real. That's $200+ worth of games and a memory card on top of the Big Red. Enjoy the cab!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
OK guys, you convinced me. It's true: I would probably regret it down the road.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
OK guys, you convinced me. It's true: I would probably regret it down the road.

I made the mistake of selling my AES 20 years ago and have regretted it ever since. Still kinda regret it even though I now have a very nice Omega CMVS.