Post Your Recent Purchases!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
I came into possession of a JAMMA compatible box of Honey Bunches of Oats. I'm not planning on keeping it but I figured that I might as well test it out in my Big Red
IMG_5961.jpgIMG_5962.jpgIMG_5963.jpg

I'll likely be adding this to WTS later on this week :)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
LOL I remember receiving a few carts from Yaton in a cereal box.

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug
Got a few more arcade boards this week :D from left to right. X-men vs Street Fighter CPS2, TMNT arcade, Street Fighter Zero 3, Simpsons Arcade. also got a nice little entertainment center from goodwill for $20 for my arcade monitor in a box with storage for all my boards. Now if only my speakers would arrive soon so I can truly enjoy it
View attachment 12440
View attachment 12441

That supergun you have there looks like one that mike has built (rgb) from the shumups forum!

sammargh

n00b
I recently sold my Famicom Titler as I installed a NESRGB in an AV Famicom and the Titler took up far too much space. Living in a two bedroom apartment means space is always limited so I tend to use flash carts when possible but also go legit if it's something I like. I recently got in on a group buy for the Everdrive GB so I had to prepare my SFC setup for that and why not go wild on some MVS games while I'm at it?
DSC00884.jpg
SGB 2 and a few games to make sure it worked along with a CD pad. I have an AES joystick for my Omega and have been wanting one for a while.

Well I kinda went nuts on MVS... Got some stuff I really wanted
DSC00885.jpg
I've always been thinking about Twinkle Star Sprites as it's one of my favorites but the price is just a little too high for my taste. Found a 120 in 1 cheap on aliexpress so I jumped on that. Got cyberlip from here and Magician Lord from a friend over on the SA forums. NAM-1975 was from eBay because I can never seem to find it.

...And then there's the reminder of why I should never go on eBay while I'm drunk:
DSC00886.jpg
Well... at least the boards are legit :lolz:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I just bought a CMVS kit from shadowkn55, will post pictures as soon as I get it! :)

Hodor

Cheng's Errand Boy
I recently sold my Famicom Titler as I installed a NESRGB in an AV Famicom and the Titler took up far too much space. Living in a two bedroom apartment means space is always limited so I tend to use flash carts when possible but also go legit if it's something I like. I recently got in on a group buy for the Everdrive GB so I had to prepare my SFC setup for that and why not go wild on some MVS games while I'm at it?
View attachment 12768
SGB 2 and a few games to make sure it worked along with a CD pad. I have an AES joystick for my Omega and have been wanting one for a while.

Well I kinda went nuts on MVS... Got some stuff I really wanted
View attachment 12769
I've always been thinking about Twinkle Star Sprites as it's one of my favorites but the price is just a little too high for my taste. Found a 120 in 1 cheap on aliexpress so I jumped on that. Got cyberlip from here and Magician Lord from a friend over on the SA forums. NAM-1975 was from eBay because I can never seem to find it.

...And then there's the reminder of why I should never go on eBay while I'm drunk:
View attachment 12770
Well... at least the boards are legit :lolz:

That Cyberlip is awesome!

barrow

n00b
I think I just gave myself a hernia laughing when I saw the 'L' in STAKES WLNNER 2. Is that a coinopstore joint? I almost bought one myself recently. I could be happy with legit boards and a laugh every time I look at the label.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Got this last weekend. One of the AES consoles is English, the other JP.

There's also a memory card in box, and another cd control pad, as well as Magician Lord. They just aren't pictured.

neo haul.jpg

sammargh

n00b
I think I just gave myself a hernia laughing when I saw the 'L' in STAKES WLNNER 2. Is that a coinopstore joint? I almost bought one myself recently. I could be happy with legit boards and a laugh every time I look at the label.

Yep that's the one

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
ahhh what's in the zip lock baggie there!

There's a possibility that the ziplock could contain 10 games that were burned from images to play on the Neo CD.

....or it might just contain some Vanilla Ice CD's

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Sounds like a win/win either way

There's a possibility that the ziplock could contain 10 games that were burned from images to play on the Neo CD.

....or it might just contain some Vanilla Ice CD's

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Picked up some games today from ChiefofSB... SamShoV is absolutely mint! :cool:

Always nice to meet another FL forum member. Thanks man!

100_6501 (Small).JPG100_6502 (Small).JPG

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I finally took the plunged,

Here is my First NEO GEO MVS Board. It is a MV1t

Keep in mind, there seems to be two different MV-1T boards. There's yours, the same size as a MV-1, then there's the MV-1T that shares size with an MV-1F (shorter, still retains controller ports).

The only difference I found between MV-1 and MV-1T Large is the black cartridge guide and updated silkscreen to say MV-1T.

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Keep in mind, there seems to be two different MV-1T boards. There's yours, the same size as a MV-1, then there's the MV-1T that shares size with an MV-1F (shorter, still retains controller ports).

The only difference I found between MV-1 and MV-1T Large is the black cartridge guide and updated silkscreen to say MV-1T.
So your saying my MV1T is really just a MV1 with a plastic guide. Yeah I did notice some came with a plastic guide and some came with a metal guide.
I just going whats silk screen to the board.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
more stuff from the recent haul

Official NeoCD flag banner. Unfortunately the top bar on my stand a is a bit too short.

8a6460bf-dff3-4b4d-9ddf-6af0d28638b9_zpsc0874cf2.jpg~original

5 ft plus Mai Real Bout Special poster

MaiPoster_Small_2_zps3ed8d4c1.jpg~original

Some cloth NeoCD bags

NeoGeoBags_Small_zpsde89a54c.jpg~original

Filled in some gaps in SNK Supporters mags

SNKSupportersMags_SetA_Small_zps84246711.jpg~original

Little KOF 97 flags

NeoGeoSuctionFlags_Small_zps3860a05d.jpg~original

More paper

SamuraiSpirits4Poster_Small_zpsbbbcc49a.jpg~original

SamuraiSpirits1998Calendar_Small_zps6a044a88.jpg~original

KOFCalendar_Small_1_zps22182881.jpg~original

KOFCalendar_Small_2_zpsca43d827.jpg~original

LastBlade_Poster_Small_zpsf4f3b98d.jpg~original

NGpaper_small_2_zps9ae20112.jpg~original

NGpaper_small_1_zps10c51a20.jpg~original

NGpaper_small_3_zps6eff737e.jpg~original

NGpaper_small_5_zpsf559efa4.jpg~original

Laserdiscs

ArtOfFighting2_Small_zps678618fb.jpg~original

ArtOfFighting1_Small_zpscc733652.jpg~original

SamuraiSpirits4_Small_zps2b46d7c1.jpg~original

WorldHeroesPerfect_Small_zpsfa137b1c.jpg~original

RealBoutFatalFury_Small_zps098a913c.jpg~original

NeoGeoDJStationLive_Small_zpsda2debdb.jpg~original

Other stuff

NeoGeoPlaymeter_Small_zps457b6a8d.jpg~original

RetroMags_Small_zps42ed7b09.jpg~original

RaidenIV_Poster_Small_zps8aa8b371.jpg~original

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Last one for today.... YOU WA SHOCK!!! (yes I realized later that the banner flag is flipped on the wrong side :oops: )

HnK_Displays_Small_zps0efc2bbd.jpg~original