Post Your Recent Purchases!

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Yup, there are cart and PCB versions.
hmmm... didn't know about the pcbs. I always wanted to try it out but didn't want to spend as much as buying a pgm mobo and the cart.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
hmmm... didn't know about the pcbs. I always wanted to try it out but didn't want to spend as much as buying a pgm mobo a the cart.

Ya it's a PGM + the game on a PCB. Same as DDPDOJ, Esp Ga Luda and Ketsui. Although the cave games used a custom PGM bios.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
All of these are PGM PCB (*denotes legit cart also made, **denotes conversion cart also made)
*Demon Front
**DoDonPachi DaiOuJou
**Espgaluda
**Ketsui
Oriental Legend 2: The Journey to the West
*Spectral vs Generation
*The Gladiator
Virtua Bowling

@Wyo - that boot is interesting. It appears to be legit U 11 boards - all rom placement is correct, the smaller chip placements are correct. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a legit board. There are a few legit MVS carts with windowed roms so that isn't a be-all / end-all boot identifier.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
@Wyo - that boot is interesting. It appears to be legit U 11 boards - all rom placement is correct, the smaller chip placements are correct. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a legit board. There are a few legit MVS carts with windowed roms so that isn't a be-all / end-all boot identifier.

Actually the PROG board is different. CHA board might be the same, but is hard to tell from wyo's pic. But there are a lot of games that use BK1's & 256's so I'd almost bet that some other legit game was sac'd and a boot was made with legit boards.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Ultimate 11 courtesy of Bill Burger :cool:

View attachment 25130

That is funny. I have been tempted to buy a few of the common carts from him, knowing I will probably get a boot. Ultimate 11 actually being one of the ones tempting me. I just don't like his whole attitude of "I won't open them, you should know what you are getting" .... Of course I do, now... I am more than likely getting a bootleg.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
been some time since i posted any pickups but this is what i got last month

got 2 cib systems from the local game store for a good price.
KNvczfYl.jpg

OHQg2asl.jpg

also got a very nice neo cd and turbo cd bundle!
pOuicwRl.jpg

also got some new furniture and a new crt tv for the game room so i will be making an updated game room tour very soon.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
That is funny. I have been tempted to buy a few of the common carts from him, knowing I will probably get a boot. Ultimate 11 actually being one of the ones tempting me. I just don't like his whole attitude of "I won't open them, you should know what you are getting" .... Of course I do, now... I am more than likely getting a bootleg.

The guy has a decent amount of negative feedback, but I have bought common carts from him twice and received them very quickly and in better condition than I expected... This Fatal Fury 3 cart looked like it perhaps just resided in one machine before it got to me. Both times I guess I figured I would gamble $25 bucks or whatever it was. They were not boots. It's my opinion that no one's gonna waste time bootlegging very common MVS carts anyway.

I think the guy just does a ton of volume and wants to move stuff without being bothered. Of course if you get stuck with a lemon for any kind of money you are justified to be pissed off...

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The guy has a decent amount of negative feedback, but I have bought common carts from him twice and received them very quickly and in better condition than I expected... This Fatal Fury 3 cart looked like it perhaps just resided in one machine before it got to me. Both times I guess I figured I would gamble $25 bucks or whatever it was. They were not boots. It's my opinion that no one's gonna waste time bootlegging very common MVS carts anyway.

I think the guy just does a ton of volume and wants to move stuff without being bothered. Of course if you get stuck with a lemon for any kind of money you are justified to be pissed off...

In the time he spent writing messages to me about why he doesn't check games or combine shipping he could have checked a bunch of games :p

@Mike - Dammit man, now I'm gonna have to unpack it and look more closely at those filthy boards, lol.

EDIT: http://postimg.org/gallery/9qsod1oc/

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
In the time he spent writing messages to me aboudefinitely a topy he doesn't check games or combine shipping he could have checked a bunch of games :p

@Mike - Dammit man, now I'm gonna have to unpack it and look more closely at those filthy boards, lol.

gotta check those boards! but youve been a great guy to work with wyo. definitely a top seller and great to work with

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Getting back into collecting for PS3 before all the games go up in price. So far I picked up the following.

Metal Gear Solid Legacy
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Uncharted 2
God of War Saga
Beyond Two Souls
Silent Hill HD Collection
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Ultra SF IV
Street Fighter X Tekken
Tekken Hybrid
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Transformers: War for Culbertson

Also got some more Xbox One games too.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
In the time he spent writing messages to me about why he doesn't check games or combine shipping he could have checked a bunch of games :p

EDIT: http://postimg.org/gallery/9qsod1oc/

Damn that's dirty ass boards. And while the proper boards for U11, is obviously bootz. Wonder what got sac'd to make that?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey Gaiz!!! Dragon Lee just bought all those PS2 imports in one shot!!! Big Tymer fer sure...what a tremendous recent purchase!

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
coz if it is a bootleg ebay will refund + you are not bound to return it as per ebay TOS ? I mean you can take the chance as you are covered... especially if the price is right.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I got a pair of fake Vans shoes off eBay and they didn't give a shit. I contacted Vans and asked them to confirm that the shoes were fake and they didn't care, either.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Nice setup

Spoiler:
besides the fact that stretching a 4:3 game screws up the movement and bullet speed