Post Your Recent Purchases!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Neo Geo CD looks great with S-video output but RGB is where it's at. To me RGB looks just as good on it then a low serial AES system would look like.
Tak and I have talked about this before, but in my humble opinion the audio/video quality of the CD systems exceed any if the home systems.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Was that Thrash Rally boot a pressed cd?

Yep, pressed silver. I posted a scan of it on the boots thread. After doing some research, it looks like the most telltale sign of a Neo CD boot is the small SNK logo is set off in its on rectangle instead of being layered on top of the other artwork. But, I have seen some NGCD boots with the logo displayed properly. Also, the pages in the manual are cheap paper, though the outside pages are slick heavy stock paper like a real manual/insert.

Last edited:

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Look at that cover. Wonder Boy is a sadistic sonuvabitch - smiling as hes about to kill someone.

Sega was right up there with Capcom for Worst Game Box Art Ever. Wonder why this great game didn't sell?

View attachment 25565

One of the things I love about the SMS cases is the uniform look with the grid layout but I never could stand the simplistic/generic/horrible artwork on most games. Pro Wrestling, My Hero, Zillion...those are just a few of the many that had outright hideous box art. You would think they would have fared so much better sales wise if they had gave half a crap about the artwork. In a way, it was kind of the same situation with the TurboGrafx-16 boxes. :oh_no:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
One of the things I love about the SMS cases is the uniform look with the grid layout but I never could stand the simplistic/generic/horrible artwork on most games. Pro Wrestling, My Hero, Zillion...those are just a few of the many that had outright hideous box art. You would think they would have fared so much better sales wise if they had gave half a crap about the artwork. In a way, it was kind of the same situation with the TurboGrafx-16 boxes. :oh_no:

I dunno, this cover could possibly be my favorite cover for any game ever...

TimeSoldiers-SMS-EU-R-medium.jpg

Bazookas, T-Rex's, and tanks. Fuck yeah!

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
(sorry for the crummy phone pic):

aQxzrmj.jpg

Bought a Starfox 2 repro for a good price. It had an ugly gold-painted case and roughly printed and faded label.
The mod itself looks great, nice and clean, it originated from a Stunt Race FX so it has battery back-up. I ended up swapping the case with a spare, and printed off a nice vinyl label.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
11351473_10205857796017379_1588566693095751461_n_zpsyoyb5upj.jpg

is the gets one where you can put non gaming?
sorry:(

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Picked this one up a little over a month ago. The last good arcade in my area always used to have this on one of the neo cabs. It's just as fun as I remember.

WP_20150520_002.jpg

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
Some stuff I've been picking up over the last few weeks. Don't be too jealous of my Puzzle Bobble label.

HEkE1Wy.jpg

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
20150519_211009.jpg
I found this at a local Goodwill, $3 each is a steal (plus tax), their condition is reasonably good.
The Smash Bros Melee case also had a memory card left inside.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Just got this 4 Slot marquee in the mail and Im excited to replace the bootleg one my cab came with. Im looking to offer the single window one up for free here on the forum can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to post it? Sales? I don't want any money for it just the shipping cost I have a box already for it. I thought it be a good way to help somebody out its almost mint.

IMG_4019.jpg

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Just got this 4 Slot marquee in the mail and Im excited to replace the bootleg one my cab came with. Im looking to offer the single window one up for free here on the forum can anyone tell me where I'm supposed to post it? Sales? I don't want any money for it just the shipping cost I have a box already for it. I thought it be a good way to help somebody out its almost mint.

View attachment 25606
That is very generous of you, you reflect why I like this community. I don't need the Marquee, I let someone who actually needs it to speak up.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

View attachment 25606

Good man!

Good place to post it is the (SNK)For Sale section.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
That is very generous of you, you reflect why I like this community. I don't need the Marquee, I let someone who actually needs it to speak up.

Good man!

Good place to post it is the (SNK)For Sale section.

Thanks Guys! Ive received alotta tech help here already and Id like to give back to the Neo community. Ill be posting this up there today.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I received a rather large quantity of games this week. Much thx to those concerned. See you in about 3 years.

DSC08486 (Custom) (2).JPG