Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I keep thinking something like that would be fun to have, but then I realize the hoops you go through because those tools blocked many of the best vita games from running on it without the whitelist hack.

Agreed, though the amount of compatible games is growing and starting to include those that rely on the touch pad.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
4mRBF7e.jpg

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Found a loose GG Halley Wars cart. It was full of grime and whatever else. Cleaned it up good. Works fine now.

9Espu7v.jpg

Gaming related cables,

SLNFgql.jpg

A few parts for my CED player.

Stylus cartridge, "3rd reduction gear", and a drive belt.

w5W8PaL.jpg

A few D-VHS movies,

YeBOcb9.jpg

Bioshock LP,

6cLvtjh.jpg

Picked one of these up on the cheap,

eiJxFeN.jpg

Sweet Home for the Famicom.

Gonna grab the translation patch for this and pop it in the Retron 5.

rLJ1WiV.jpg

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Thanks man, I'm getting close to being done with the games I want to get. Not sure what I'll do after that, as far as collecting games. Not much else interests me at this point.

Definitely know that feeling. I'm suffering major withdrawal but there's only a handful that I'm still kind of on the lookout for but none are critical - for all intents I'm done with my collection. I have a bunch of other interests, so I pimped out the PC (still need to install an upgraded RAID card and swap out and tidy up the cabling particularly the front drive but happy with the result):

5CkhAOel.jpg

Then, when that was done, I figured I would go back to upgrading my audio system and then went whole hog and bought a house. Not sure what else I can spend money on now - guess I have to get back on the wagon and save money again so that I can get out of the rat race while I'm still vertical.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

This was dropped off bright and early this morning. Everything is working, but now I've run into a problem with my speakers, there is some feedback/buzzing, but once I start playing the games, I can't hear it. I assume its a grounding issue.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Definitely know that feeling. I'm suffering major withdrawal but there's only a handful that I'm still kind of on the lookout for but none are critical - for all intents I'm done with my collection. I have a bunch of other interests, so I pimped out the PC (still need to install an upgraded RAID card and swap out and tidy up the cabling particularly the front drive but happy with the result):

View attachment 41226

Then, when that was done, I figured I would go back to upgrading my audio system and then went whole hog and bought a house. Not sure what else I can spend money on now - guess I have to get back on the wagon and save money again so that I can get out of the rat race while I'm still vertical.

Congrats, man! Running out of stuff to spend money on is a nice problem to have ;)

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
^
Some good pickups there. The Thing was an awesome game. Came out of nowhere and I couldn't believe how good it was. I doubt it holds up too well now though. Scarface was fun as well. I liked it more than the GTA games on PS2.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member

This was dropped off bright and early this morning. Everything is working, but now I've run into a problem with my speakers, there is some feedback/buzzing, but once I start playing the games, I can't hear it. I assume its a grounding issue.

Nice 4 slut.

If the EL panels are dead, I find they create a nasty buzz. Unplugging them usually solves it though.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
^
Some good pickups there. The Thing was an awesome game. Came out of nowhere and I couldn't believe how good it was. I doubt it holds up too well now though. Scarface was fun as well. I liked it more than the GTA games on PS2.

At the moment, from that lot, I'm busy with a bit of House Of The Dead III on the oXbox. Had to get used to the automatic reload feature. I'm so used to pointing off-screen for that. lol
But slim pickings in the oXbox light-gun department. It's basically this and the Silent Scope games disc? I should be able to pick that one up on the cheap.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
At the moment, from that lot, I'm busy with a bit of House Of The Dead III on the oXbox. Had to get used to the automatic reload feature. I'm so used to pointing off-screen for that. lol
But slim pickings in the oXbox light-gun department. It's basically this and the Silent Scope games disc? I should be able to pick that one up on the cheap.

HotD III was a letdown for me. Weren't shotguns the only weapons? I might be wrong, I barely remember it at all. HotD 2 on DC was one of my favorite games though. It's a shame Namco never made any gun games for the Xbox.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Made a trip over to Gamestop to see what they had for Vita games that'd work on PSTV. Found this. Not bad.
9609ef0a873f81e453be244eb1e2b83b.jpg