Post Your Recent Purchases!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
zbiD4Yt.jpg
It's been a long time since i've owned a CD32 but if i'm not mistaken that's banshee you got running there Thierry.
Fantastic shooter that i would have thought not many people outside of the UK/Europe would have heard of let alone played.
Isn't it exclusive to the CD32 ???

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
It's been a long time since i've owned a CD32 but if i'm not mistaken that's banshee you got running there Thierry.
Fantastic shooter that i would have thought not many people outside of the UK/Europe would have heard of let alone played.
Isn't it exclusive to the CD32 ???

Amiga 1200/CD32, that's right. It's a fine shooter. I actually had the game for the longest time but I didn't have the system to play it on. When I finally got my hands on the CD32, the next problem was the controller. Shit d-pad.
I was going to go for one of those Competition Pro controllers but this adapter was relatively cheap so I picked it up.

cat

Amiga 1200/CD32, that's right. It's a fine shooter. I actually had the game for the longest time but I didn't have the system to play it on. When I finally got my hands on the CD32, the next problem was the controller. Shit d-pad.
I was going to go for one of those Competition Pro controllers but this adapter was relatively cheap so I picked it up.
Thought it was.
I was so desperate for decent games on the system, that every time one came out i played the shit out of it.
A very tough game is banshee, i was never able to complete it.
Correct about the d-pad as well thierry, as bad as the master system d-pad.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A very tough game is banshee, i was never able to complete it.

Oh no doubt. As I'm currently finding out.

Correct about the d-pad as well thierry, as bad as the master system d-pad.

Speaking of the Master System,

That controller adapter I bought, I'm finding that it's quite a useful adapter to have - considering how many devices use the same pinout. I tried it on the old Atari 2600, C64, Master System, and a few others. It works pretty well. There are different configuration modes you can access.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Got a ton of posters, flyers, videogame related vintage vinyls and laserdiscs. Some of the more interesting stuff I've gone through so far in the haul

16585352_1367271989960531_6156999269954879488_n_zpsputoktgx.jpg~original

Takahashi Meijin sign Running Boy LP - soundtrack for the Star Soldier anime from the 80s
STUFF_4_zpsg9r7ku8m.jpg~original

STUFF_1_zpsxjinqo1n.jpg~original

STUFF_2_zpscab9minb.jpg~original

STUFF_3_zpszjdv3s4v.jpg~original

STUFFb_1_zpse1vsbalw.jpg~original

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Got a ton of posters, flyers, videogame related vintage vinyls and laserdiscs. Some of the more interesting stuff I've gone through so far in the haul

16585352_1367271989960531_6156999269954879488_n_zpsputoktgx.jpg~original

Takahashi Meijin sign Running Boy LP - soundtrack for the Star Soldier anime from the 80s
STUFF_4_zpsg9r7ku8m.jpg~original

STUFF_1_zpsxjinqo1n.jpg~original

STUFF_2_zpscab9minb.jpg~original

STUFF_3_zpszjdv3s4v.jpg~original

STUFFb_1_zpse1vsbalw.jpg~original

That'ss one hell of a find!

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
More VHS fun stuff.

12 dollars well spent, or wasted.. either way.

Someday I'll have a whole shelf full of Blaxploitation flix.

Also, I really like Fred Williamson.

BlaX.jpg

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Found a sold-as-is FDS for the equivalent of about $20.

I don't currently have my NES/Famicom consoles at hand so I put some batteries in the FDS and decided to kinda lego some other stuff together to test if this Disk System is in working order.

f7zmmCc.jpg

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Nice pickup Pinball, that pin looks absolutely amazing. Was looking into tables a while back, not for the faint hearted.

cat

After 5.5 years of waiting, received a Magic Girl pinball machine :-)
That looks great, i've always wanted a pinball machine, i've loved them since i was a kid.
Back in the late 70's, early 80's i played them A LOT.
If i didn't live in a council estate 2 up 2 down shoe box i'd have had one ages ago.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Congrats, thats a beauty of a table. Pinball is tough hobby, most of the people I know that have them spend a lot of time and money restoring/repairing them. I'm sure its gotta be rewarding as hell, I like playing them but I suck, I'm just a casual pinball player.

cat

Multiball was alway's my favourite, never knew what the hell i did to trigger it, but when the table dropped me 4 ball's it was intense, game on.