Post Your Recent Purchases!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
This week's purchases. I have been in a real Street Fighter mood for some reason...

20170610_125310_1.jpg

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
How is the stock venom stick?

I'm no expert, but it seems pretty good. I had some trouble pulling off Shoryukens to start, but that might just be me being a bit rusty. I haven't played much Street Fighter since I got 4 on release.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Just got Fast Striker and completed my NGDev set!

DSC01954 (Large).JPG

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Im just bought my first neogeo aes console!

pics or you're just making it up

Finally found a hay elevator. It's a 22' Case, can be used for hay or corn. Came with both an electric and gas motor to run it. Can also be hooked up to the PTO. I prefer the electric since I made a switch so can can control it from the loft.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
pics or you're just making it up

Finally found a hay elevator. It's a 22' Case, can be used for gay or corn.

I really hope you're using that for just corn. kekeke

Last of the scoops for awhile, thanks again to 300wins:
Type X2:

Naomi mobo from channelmaniac that im going to attempt to netboot tonight. Vewlix doesn't want to power for whatever reason, but I have a Sun PSU.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Bob - how much was the hay elevator? That's a great great find - congrats!

Radiant - have you opened the Darius Gaiden yet? The sticker placement makes me a tad nervous - that game is fairly commonly converted - i'd open up and check it out unless you got it from a really reliable seller.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Damn. That makes me REALLY want to open up my sealed Diamond VLX stick . . .

Why is it still sealed?

'cause he wants to keep it mint, unplayed, unused, you know...it's there just for show, just like his 3rdStrike game (not talking about the game itself, lol) ...on the handle there it sits, untouched, unhindered, unseen, just for show...

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Bob - how much was the hay elevator? That's a great great find - congrats!

He had it for $650, but got him down to $600. I noted there was a couple broken/rusty spots that I'd have to either tack some angle on or pop rivet some sheet metal. It's over 50 yrs old and still pretty sound. Hay elevator are like finding a pot of gold, they don't change hands very often. Might try to find some strips of nylon/teflon to help with the chains? It also needs a couple new V-belts. This should last me for my time with horses hopefully and a lot better made than those "skeleton" hay elevators.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
As we old folks say - they don't make them like they used to. Congrats on that find.

I found a 1950's era Montgomery Ward Powr Kraft 1/2" drill at a yard sale a few years ago for $1. I can really only use for drilling holes an inch or more in diameter - it's just too powerful even today. I put in a 4" exhaust hole with it and it literally lifted me up off the ground to the point I couldn't hold it - nearly broke my right arm. Great tool and as strong today as it was 70 years ago.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

At the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown I was able to meet up with a guy to swap my Sanyo 20EZ Donkey Kong Monitor for his Wells Gardner K7900 monitor. I was able to get it tested today in the cab and it works great. Pulled the old monitor out and swapped the replacement monitor into the old monitor's frame. Then got the replacement monitor into the cab to finally brought the NEO GEO cabaret cab back to life and looking proper.

It lives! If it stays that way I can get the control panel refurbished...

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Very much doubt I'll get two better pick ups this year -

Huge thanks to Mike, you've massively helped me in the rebuild with these and the others. And it's a pleasure to know how the money is being used, an absolute gent to deal with.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
19184372_1576271909052583_411488808_n.jpg

Another big thanks to RAZ_HOE for KoF 97 and SamSho3! Definitely was needing these in my collection. Can't wait to get em in my cab once it's fixed up fully.