Post Your Recent Purchases!

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Hercs Adventures... been trying to get a deal on that for years.

I gave up after years of looking and recently bought a loose one about a month ago. It is a pretty neat game, though I wouldn't put it on the same level as ZAMN. I need to put more time into it though. Good luck on the hunt!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh man, would love to come over and mess with those.

V-Five came in, didn't have time to play it yet since I spent the majority of the day messing with the Naomi. Gonna have to rotate the egret until I finish with the Naomi.
2eMsJLjm.jpg
You devil! How much did that set you back?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
You devil! How much did that set you back?

About $400, but I've been after it for a long time. Need to get a rom to change it to grind stormer. That Naomi took all day, but now it doesn't make me itch when I touch it.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Glad to see those yaton panels are decent quality, I have one on the way. Now I'm thinking I should have bought two.

Anyways, someone just dropped these off:u
View attachment 45917

One side is not working but just drilled out a couple of the locks and the shaking caused it to momentarily power on. There's probably something loose somewhere.

DAMN!!!

Now thats a setup i wouldnt mind having. congrats

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Picked up a huge box from the post office today on my way to work. Been making payments towards it for quite a while, but finally got it done and scored a big haul of goodies!

20502827_1626777417335365_651219180_o.jpg20502914_1626777447335362_1516479779_o.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You've been on a payment plan to be able to afford 20 year old video games?

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Kinda late to hide it now, you put 20 year old games and laserdiscs on layaway.

Lol, I remember doing this for a member here on the forums. Don't remember who it was but it was for one of the more expensive MVS games. He basically put a down payment down and I shipped it out a month later when the rest of the money came in. Sometimes it's better then going to a flipper with cash, I'd rather it go to a good home.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Lol, I remember doing this for a member here on the forums. Don't remember who it was but it was for one of the more expensive MVS games. He basically put a down payment down and I shipped it out a month later when the rest of the money came in. Sometimes it's better then going to a flipper with cash, I'd rather it go to a good home.

That was definitely me for Metal Slug 5, and it was played a bunch. If it's with people you know and trust, I don't see why not.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
That was definitely me for Metal Slug 5, and it was played a bunch. If it's with people you know and trust, I don't see why not.

I've done his too with a couple peeps, just helps them out and it goes to a good home.