Post Your Recent Purchases!

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I like the matching pink tray for the Hello Kitty one.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So there's a store near me that takes in games from pretty much anyting, walked in today and saw these. The 95 and 97 are from a buddy here but the rest was in a glass case. Got it all for 100. I have all but 95 and 97 so I'll prolly just flip the rest on ebay.

11516aa19f56fc0df5bead2d4711124d.jpg

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
So there's a store near me that takes in games from pretty much anyting, walked in today and saw these. The 95 and 97 are from a buddy here but the rest was in a glass case. Got it all for 100. I have all but 95 and 97 so I'll prolly just flip the rest on ebay.

11516aa19f56fc0df5bead2d4711124d.jpg

Sigh, Viewpoint kit...sometimes I wonder where you keep the horseshoe...

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Yeah I mean its all a matter of opinion but I would never mod a limited edition console personally. I love the DC limited editions poor kitty :(. Im not up to date on the mod tactics but hopefully its reversable case wise if it needs to be.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Yeah I mean its all a matter of opinion but I would never mod a limited edition console personally. I love the DC limited editions poor kitty :(. Im not up to date on the mod tactics but hopefully its reversable case wise if it needs to be.

It’s completely reversible-the case isn’t touched at all. Literally just removing Philips head screws, swapping the drive, reinstalling the Philips head screws.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
It’s completely reversible-the case isn’t touched at all. Literally just removing Philips head screws, swapping the drive, reinstalling the Philips head screws.

Ok In that case its not as terrible so long as you include the original drive and parts if you should ever hand it off but I feel a little less annoyed now LOL

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
A big thanks to Renmauzo for this game. Been trying to get it off YAJ, but it always ended super high ($1000-1200). Can't wait to jam on it this weekend.

pwDY69yl.jpg

King of Scoops CONFIRMED. Congrats! I was wondering who was going to snag it. Shoulda known :p

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
Used to do a lot of trading on this site a few years back, but haven't been here in quite a while.

I'm here today to show my cabinet. Got it from a super nice guy who puts machines up on location around where I live.

I went to his storage, specifically looking for a Killer Instinct 2 machine he had listed, but then saw he had this, as well as some other neo machines. This was his only non-converted Neo Geo machine, so I snatched it up for $450.

Awesome shape, the monitor is big and crisp, and it came with Metal Slug. I didn't even know that was an official marquee, but that's original too. Pretty happy with this.

20171217_164241.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Used to do a lot of trading on this site a few years back, but haven't been here in quite a while.

I'm here today to show my cabinet. Got it from a super nice guy who puts machines up on location around where I live.

I went to his storage, specifically looking for a Killer Instinct 2 machine he had listed, but then saw he had this, as well as some other neo machines. This was his only non-converted Neo Geo machine, so I snatched it up for $450.

Awesome shape, the monitor is big and crisp, and it came with Metal Slug. I didn't even know that was an official marquee, but that's original too. Pretty happy with this.

View attachment 47914

can we get a closer pic of the marquee?

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
can we get a closer pic of the marquee?

Yeah no problem, I was out there playing a second ago.

** Sorry don't if this is going to show up gigantic or not. I think the forum resizes pics to fit screen....?

20171217_224129.jpg

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective

View attachment 47914

Nice looking cab! Congrats!

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
9diVZHZ.jpg

o7KXnEK.jpg

The XE-1 needed some deep reconditioning, but came out looking and playing fantastic. Here's a sample of the kind of shape it was in when I got started.

0dJAAxg.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Yeah no problem, I was out there playing a second ago.

** Sorry don't if this is going to show up gigantic or not. I think the forum resizes pics to fit screen....?

View attachment 47915

That's the very 1st time I've seen that Marquee. I want to say it's custom since I don't see a Copyright Icon on the SNK or Neo*Geo logos.

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective
I've never seen a Metal Slug marquee like that before today and now I just stumbled across another one on ebay:

metal slug.jpg

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
That's the very 1st time I've seen that Marquee. I want to say it's custom since I don't see a Copyright Icon on the SNK or Neo*Geo logos.

I got one of those too, pretty certain it’s just the standard issue large marquee that you could get with the kit.

An example of a custom would be like this
4415f8437e6f85302225b6a156eabdc1.jpg

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
9diVZHZ.jpg

o7KXnEK.jpg

The XE-1 needed some deep reconditioning, but came out looking and playing fantastic. Here's a sample of the kind of shape it was in when I got started.

0dJAAxg.jpg

never seen a xe-1 before. just by the look of it i could tell it feels great. am i right?.