Post Your Recent Purchases!

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
So I had no idea the Pandora's box 5 was out already, I looked it up and there are a fuck ton of bootlegs for what is basically a bootleg multiboard/emulator. Which is fucking insane. Calm the fuck down China!

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Traded my JVC D-TV19 for the OSSC and some cash. I just hooked it up real quick to verify it was working. Had to use the PS2 as I'm moving soon and all my other consoles are packed up. Looking forward to using this on a soon to be new monitor

ossc test.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Always loved the briefcase setup for the PCE, looks so awesome <3
A pity the uhhh how is it called... the thing that connects both devices might fail, am I right? I think I heard it over here or at the pcenginefx...

Anyways, I'd love to have such setup :3

The IFU piece is fine, it's the CD drive that has issues, it's not nearly as reliable as Duo drives. That said there are a few dudes dedicating to keeping those things alive so it's not a huge issue right now.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
The IFU piece is fine, it's the CD drive that has issues, it's not nearly as reliable as Duo drives. That said there are a few dudes dedicating to keeping those things alive so it's not a huge issue right now.

That brittle middle gear I keep reading about as being the main culprit?

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
That brittle middle gear I keep reading about as being the main culprit?

That's one of the big issues, but repro gears are easily available now for a few bucks - that wasn't the case only a few years ago.

I've had a couple of the CD units go through my possession, all with dead lasers. The only replacements come from equally old Sony Discmans.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yep, both of those, plus the drives usually need a recapping at this point too. Even in proper working order mine never seemed to be quite as fast and reliable as my Duos.

Since I got the SD3 I've seriously considered selling my briefcase setup.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
TTTHHUUNNDDERRCCAATTSSS.... HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!111

gY4w7h2.jpg

xROTx

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Mint, i love the MD, i gotta thing for the japanese releases myself, here's a quick pic of what i got.

View attachment 48761

Wow, great collection. JP MD box art is the best out of any console or region. I'm very slowly growing my MD collection. I have Sonic 1-3, Valis 1 and 3, Gunstar Heroes, MUSHA Aleste (thanks to Wataru!), Alisia Dragoon, Marvel Land, Tatsujin, V-V, Zero Wing, and cart-only Twinkle Tale.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
The JP box art on the MD is my absolute favourite, just class.
I'm pushing about 250 games now on the MD, been collecting for the system since around 2002, my favourite console of all time, with the snes a very close second.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Got a pandoras box 5 jamma sanwa silent joystick and button and a mew console only monitor

P8qZCcI.jpg

What do you think of the stick?
See them on Ebay for cheap, are they worth it?

Can you make an impression thread? maybe you can answer questions people might have about this.