Post Your Recent Purchases!

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
A boatload of imports... also an Avenue Pad 6, finally.
27458937_10155796493209667_6860120470858815222_n.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
The thermal cycles have no mercy on things that are not made of Nintendium.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Got a few things in today, alot more imports coming soon :D

The cotton board has this janktastic adapter on it that I had to redo because it was missing the Video Ground. She will be getting a proper adapter soon :)

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Got the new 4K restoration from Criterion on Tuesday:
P1010750.JPG

Then got the signed poster of the newly commissioned cover art from comic book artist Sean Phillips' personal web store on Wednesday:
P1010751.JPG

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Received 2 x MS-2930-S capacitor kits from Ian Kellogg today. Time to hit the bench!

2.jpg

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
^^
If you wanted to you could also get to use it wirelessly. You'd need a Wiimote (your stick would be tethered to the Wiimote) and one of those 8Bitdo classic edition receivers.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Pray it doesn't blow up like some of them are.
Seems to be working great the last few days of playing. Prob have 20 or so hours on it. Still haven't updated the firmware due to my sd card slot on my computer not working.

Is the one linked the only one reported to have blown up? or is it wide spread?

Last edited:

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
^^
If you wanted to you could also get to use it wirelessly. You'd need a Wiimote (your stick would be tethered to the Wiimote) and one of those 8Bitdo classic edition receivers.

Speaking of, I finally cracked open my 8bitdo receiver last night, and it works great with their N30 Arcade Stick, especially the CPS games I've modded onto mine.

I wonder if you could plug the Retro Reciever into a Wiimote and use whatever as a wireless classic controller or something? I may just try that when I get home...

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Grabbed a complete SSIII kit (no game) for $16. I didn't know it had everything when I bought it, I just wanted the move stickers! I also picked up my first candy cab. Hoping to snag an original bezel for it tomorrow.

View attachment 48861View attachment 48862

I've always loved Aero City cabs. They are deceptively heavy as they are all steel, but are awesome little cabs that are easily rotated. Congrats.

ProGEO

n00b
I just picked up a NEO GEO CD! It should be here in a week or so and didn't include a game, so I also ordered KoF '94 for it, so I can ensure it works. This will be a test unit for various things I wanted to attempt with my AES console, but am too fond of it to accidentally blow it up. Anything I should know or tips for fully enjoying the CD system?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I just picked up a NEO GEO CD! It should be here in a week or so and didn't include a game, so I also ordered KoF '94 for it, so I can ensure it works. This will be a test unit for various things I wanted to attempt with my AES console, but am too fond of it to accidentally blow it up. Anything I should know or tips for fully enjoying the CD system?

Burn the discs