Post Your Recent Purchases!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Designed and printed a new marquee, happy with the results.

40861459262_9189c78daf.jpg

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S

Very nice to see you get snow bros wyo, i must admit i'm more than a little jealous.
Rarer than shit in a cuckoo clock, i've been after a copy for years, and a fantastic game to boot.
Dj boy i'm not bothered with and i've got raiden trad, it's not bad but the ps1 version is the one i like the best.

Last edited:

J-P

NEST Puppet
Some really epic buys on here - Chempop that turned out looking super nice. Neofreak nice AES setup (that memory card still working?) and a fine way to enjoy some MS3 goodness.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Some really epic buys on here - Chempop that turned out looking super nice. Neofreak nice AES setup (that memory card still working?) and a fine way to enjoy some MS3 goodness.

Do you not realize that's not real?

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
hahah I just realised that's one of those fucking tiny toys. I'll go shoot myself in the dick. It's only Monday and I'm already drunk.

LMAO fuck this bitch is going to be my new avatar. Its fucking MINT!

drakus

n00b
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8b5f.jpg

New to the forum. Just got this 2 slot MVS and hopefully will try to restore is as much as I can without breaking the bank.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
thkzxHTl.jpg

I thought it was time to upgrade from shitty headphones to a relatively decent pair. These Seinhesser 579 are really comfortable and sound pretty decent. It took me a bit of research to nail down one I wanted since I wanted one that was comfortable, had a removable jack, easy replacement pads, and wasn't made of glass.

My next upgrade for audio is going to be a 2.1 setup for my retro games since my last setup puked. My research thus far points me to getting some Polk S15/20 speakers, Onkyo tx-8020 receiver, and a decent amp to go with it.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Thanks guys, good to see ya Mugi, hope you've been doing well :)

I'm working on a garegga one since the M2 release had some brand new art from the website I felt could be fun to work with.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Thanks guys, good to see ya Mugi, hope you've been doing well :)

I'm working on a garegga one since the M2 release had some brand new art from the website I felt could be fun to work with.

Yeah man, doing just fine, If you're still into the marquee game, I may have to hit you up at some point. I'm still rocking the ol' Display Card Space :lolz: