Post Your Recent Purchases!

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Yea it's a Sega Saturn backup cart. Super super rare. Only 500,000 were made. One of many grails.

I'm guessing it's an official Sega JP model (with the label missing)? I wasn't under the impression that they're rare. The North American one is uncommon, but far from rare.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's a joke about how everything people buy is now a grail;)

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
yeah its a JP one with the label missing. its also just uncommon but not rare at all here in japan. :)

i was also joking on the grail thing.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
B95ICpbl.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That Mario Tennis game is pretty legit, although I still prefer the GBC one overall.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
As I mentioned in a thread I just made in the unrelated section, Aaron Brothers is liquidating their stores so I got me a fancy frame for a cloth map I've had lying around for awhile
29541362_10210183587140823_8519655053188041637_n.jpg

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
They sure are, and no the map was made by a small collectibles company called Skelton Crew Studios for the independent comic book "Stuff Of Legend" which has a cool premise and amazing art, but subpar writing. I mainly got the map for the C.P. Wilson III art as I'm a big fan of his stuff (the work on Stuff has gotten him some other jobs, notably a few collaborations with Stephen King's son Joe Hill, who has recently become a notable and fan favorite writer in his own right). Oh and back to Aaron Brothers, they've actually been doing some crazy markdowns unlike Toys R Us, so I got myself some X-acto knives and a sheet of canvas and tack glue to repair a canvas painting my moms had since she was in college that had a two inch gash in it, also grabbed some fancy frame mats only to find I didn't have a use for them at the moment.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
They sure are, and no the map was made by a small collectibles company called Skelton Crew Studios for the independent comic book "Stuff Of Legend" which has a cool premise and amazing art, but subpar writing. I mainly got the map for the C.P. Wilson III art as I'm a big fan of his stuff (the work on Stuff has gotten him some other jobs, notably a few collaborations with Stephen King's son Joe Hill, who has recently become a notable and fan favorite writer in his own right). Oh and back to Aaron Brothers, they've actually been doing some crazy markdowns unlike Toys R Us, so I got myself some X-acto knives and a sheet of canvas and tack glue to repair a canvas painting my moms had since she was in college that had a two inch gash in it, also grabbed some fancy frame mats only to find I didn't have a use for them at the moment.

I really like the map. The art work on it seems to tell a story, so ill have to look into it someomore. I'm also going to check out C.P. Wilson III's art.

I should also stop by Aaron Bros., want a few decent frames for some stuff I have. Hopefully my local one isnt cleaned out.

Last edited:

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Got an Everdrive GBA to play some gba games and rom hacks and ended up playing game gear games on it more. Surprised how well they run on it. 100_1087.JPG

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Got the final magazine to finish off my 8Bit Music Power collection. Also got a new glass screen to replace the plastic one on my DMG.
IMG_20180322_214334.jpgIMG_20180322_214454.jpg