Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Is that seriously black mold all over the roof of his hoard shack? :eek_2:

I usually only purchase stuff on Sundays at the flea market, had a decent few months and don't recall posting much buys. Banjo & Kazooie plushies and a new copy of Vagrant Story.

ek2rmg.jpg

Vagrant Story is legit, as is the BK plush. Good pick ups!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Konami used to mean something. Back in the day anything branded with it was going to be a good time. That sweet konami logo that always started before a game was played, candy cabinets, laserscope, and a Konami branded genesis case? Genesis really does what nintendon't.

But yeah got this for a decent price in nice condition from a certain Florida member here.

zoNjLG1.jpg

It even has a uncut hang tab and made in japan! none of that mexico drug cartel majesco bullshit.

iuIyntQ.jpg

Oh and a ram stick/modded cart for my unstable acrylic cps3

FVQ0y2r.jpg
CV Bloodlines one of the best far as traditional castlevania goes.Still it's crazy how much it's shot up in price despite it being a common game.

embergabor

New Challenger
I decided to get some faulty game consoles for repair purposes. I got a PS1 Fat today and four others are in transit. These probably only need laser diode adjustment or optical block replacement. I just want to get into repairing stuff and the consoles I know are PS1 and PS2 so far. I need two working PS1s at home (OSSC and CRT for guncon), I'll probably just sell or give away the others. I want to keep those with parallel ports, just in case I can get my hands on a PSIO in the future.

Edit: The modchip install looks tidy, no hotglue and the cable runs are as short as possible. The only problem it has is a faulty disc spinner motor. The console cost me $7. A replacement drive costs more that that so I'll replace the motor only.
IMG_0366.jpg

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
IMG_20180830_081246.jpg
IMG_20180830_081253.jpg
IMG_20180830_081306.jpg

Got the physical copy of Okami HD for Switch yesterday. The card is in my Switch, and it booted up straight into English text. I reversed the insert, but you can see the original on the inside. Spine text is in JP as well.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Got some extra copies of League Bowling and Thrash Rally for link up play!

DSC02970.JPG

Traded some MVS art with a friend to complete some of our kits. He also kindly threw in a Martial Masters art/kit pack.

martial masters.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Finally upgraded my bench. Support / comfort is incredible. Well worth the cost - there's no reason for this to not last me the rest of my life.

Spoiler:
enhance

enhance

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hack that vita slim! I reckon the IPS screen of the slim is on par if not more accurate with colour than the over hyped OLED in the original vita.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Hack that vita slim! I reckon the IPS screen of the slim is on par if not more accurate with colour than the over hyped OLED in the original vita.
I've got a launch Vita, and the screen is nice but has is flaws. If I were to buy one today I'd probably go with a 2000 as well.

What is that grip thing that's around it?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I've got a launch Vita, and the screen is nice but has is flaws. If I were to buy one today I'd probably go with a 2000 as well.

What is that grip thing that's around it?

A trigger grip.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
IMG_20180901_195411.jpg

Been looking for ages for a reasonably priced AES copy of Baseball Stars 2. Managed to win this and an MVS copy of Neo Turf Masters today. I'm over the moon! :glee::glee:

embergabor

New Challenger
Bought 4 PS1 fat consoles. They were listed untested so I have no idea what to expect. One has a sticky eject button and one has some chips on the shell, that's all I know so far. SCPH-9002, 2x SCPH-7502 and SPCH-5502. I will test them after work.

IMG_0382k.jpg

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Finally upgraded my bench. Support / comfort is incredible. Well worth the cost - there's no reason for this to not last me the rest of my life.

Spoiler:
enhance

enhance
Rubber discs, very good choice.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
Bought 4 PS1 fat consoles. They were listed untested so I have no idea what to expect. One has a sticky eject button and one has some chips on the shell, that's all I know so far. SCPH-9002, 2x SCPH-7502 and SPCH-5502. I will test them after work.

View attachment 51481

The earliest ones with the RCA/Phono audio and video outputs are supposed to be as good as high end CD players for playing back audio apparently...

https://www.destructoid.com/playstation-1-the-audiophile-s-dream--32269.phtml