Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Important enough for someone to talk about "professional photos", dear son of a bitch... ;)

I like a good troll, but this is REALLY a fake box amigo. Hope you didn't overpay just because 'the box is like new'. Anyhoo;

Screenshot_20190408-185009_Gallery.jpg

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Still thinking about what I showed? Soon I'll give you another new peanut. Of course, I enjoy watching you surfing in bile. I love coming to the zoo! I throw the prize and the little animals get restless :drool_2:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Still thinking about what I showed? Soon I'll give you another new peanut. Of course, I enjoy watching you surfing in bile. I love coming to the zoo! I throw the prize and the little animals get restless :drool_2:

Seriously. Please stop. This thread isn't the place for you to fight in.

Goto the War Room and air your laundry there. Keep it out of this thread.

Last edited:

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Go to the War Room and air your laundry there.

Dr. Strangelove says otherwise. ;)

Got this CD-i for the equivalent of about $30. That game was included with it.

TGYkgaU.jpg

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Dr. Strangelove says otherwise. ;)

Got this CD-i for the equivalent of about $30. That game was included with it.

TGYkgaU.jpg

While the Philips CD-i definitely isn't my idea of a good time, I gotta give props for pickin' one up for around thirty bucks. Rock on, my son; rock on. :buttrock:

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
B&N was having a 50% off sale on Magic The Gathering stuff, and an extra 20% off if you are a member. Walked out with over $400 worth of stuff for like $160.

ygwY4kc.jpg

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I am Australian and even I have no idea what this means.

Translation pls.

When your best mates wombat has been double teamed by your neighbours Shaz and Wazza and then dragged off the back of a Maloo ute before their court Gala (piss up)

Whippy

Banned
I bought a few happ competition sticks and some buttons and used up some left up lumber to make a few db15 arcade controllers. I don't know if that is considered a "pickup" or not.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I am Australian and even I have no idea what this means.

Translation pls.

When your best mates wombat has been double teamed by your neighbours Shaz and Wazza and then dragged off the back of a Maloo ute before their court Gala (piss up)

When Tyrone and Jamal creampie your wife? Just translating the translation.

Shinchan

n00b
Yeah, I originally joined in 2017 when I was getting into NGPC, but after I decided that my ancient eyes couldn't handle the non-backlit screen I dropped out for a while.

Based on your post frequency, you should get access to the market by 2022.