Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
z1MsrNB.png
I actually enjoy that controller a lot, although it's a bit weird to get used to the Z button as a trigger on both sides now.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Wasn't too happy with the GameCube after market sticks for the original N64 pad. Will test it out tomorrow. :)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Been a while since I got my hands on new stuff.

So here it goes!

sreign.png

tral.png

SMS.png

I'm diggin' that N64 Pad. Looks decently comfortable.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I've been so hype for this to finally arrive and it didn't disappoint. Really good levels. Gotta beat it on the highest difficulty now.
3b0e12492477624bfcba66268d4bcf16.jpg

I was also stoked on this, missed out on that set though. Isn't just a digital code though? Does that floppy/CD have any game data on them?

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Every now and then I get this crazy idea that I want an AES. I've always managed to talk myself out of it.

Not this time.

d4Z9yEWh.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
that looks awesome, I immediately dashed over to Ali Express to grab one - then noticed the only one I could find they wanted $50 for?! Please tell me you didn't drop $50 on that???

Pfft of course he did, this is GASTON we're talking about.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
that looks awesome, I immediately dashed over to Ali Express to grab one - then noticed the only one I could find they wanted $50 for?! Please tell me you didn't drop $50 on that???

Of course, it makes perfect sense to drop $50 on a bootleg cartridge to play on a system that can easily run roms from the SD card.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist

I've had this cart for a while but I think I paid like 20 for it. It's a genuine cart that got sac'd but can't tell what game they used for this.
Edit; the pic was more about the super nt than the cart since I just got that this week :)

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I was also stoked on this, missed out on that set though. Isn't just a digital code though? Does that floppy/CD have any game data on them?
The floppy disk actually has a fold out piece at the bottom that is a flash drive with the game and the 2 soundtrack's data on it. The CD is a copy of the soundtrack by buckethead

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
What are you feeding that PCB into/through to get that picture?! :drool_2:

HAS SuperGun into an OSSC upscaler. TV is a 4K LG OLED. I’m taking pictures with my cell phone, which honestly doesn’t do it justice.

851D7564-ED33-4416-A8FC-C0907C57F997.jpeg

Last edited:

Shinchan

n00b
Back in the saddle. Now to wait for the Bennvenn backlight kit so I can actually see the damn thing...

fullsizeoutput_5df3.jpeg

embergabor

New Challenger
Got two 14inch CRTs again. One is a Sanyo, the other is an Imperial (I have never heard of this brand). Both have SCART sockets but the Sanyo can only handle composite video. I plan on modding it to accept RGB, should be a simple wiring job, we'll see. The Imperial can display RGB very nicely. The main objective is to use either one of these in a bartop arcade cabinet. I currently have an old TFT panel in it and want to "upgrade" it.
IMG_3811.jpg
IMG_3799.jpg