Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
That's a really clean DC, nice scoop!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Seriously, that DC looks near mint. That's awesome for a thrift store scoop.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Yes and No. For the battle part, it's easy to figure it out. For the sim part, you would have to be fluent in order to fully enjoy the game or choose the "correct" answer when you encountered a character.

You'd have to fluent to be able to play these, right?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
This is how the fucking starts...

giphy.gif

That’s my d oh double g!

Looool

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Finally got myself an Irem M72 board. Air Duel!

OEh5uXgl.jpg

VuvGLznl.jpg

Picked up the Multi board as well.

z5eDHxll.jpg

I'm going to put some serious time into X-Multiply and the R-types. We did X-Multiply in the SOTM last year, and it was a lot of fun. I was running it on my Saturn but the bottom of the screen gets obscured by the HUD because of the larger vertical resolution.

So sick. Probably the only PCB setup I'd still love to pickup. So many gems on that platform.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Alcon in today, oddly this one is the blue board that the JP slap fight is on. Most of the ones I've come across have the Tiger Heli pinout.

hF7B3zil.jpg

vHCpDQ5l.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Alcon in today, oddly this one is the blue board that the JP slap fight is on.

Congrats! Such a good game, though I only know the MD port, I'm looking forward to try the arcade original one day. Must be a thrill to play it in tate, old school at its finest.

flat6

n00b
I spent countless hours on these games back then. These Sakura Wars games were made with love! Enjoy!

Yes sir! The OCD in me find myself wasting hours replaying the dating sim part just to see if I missed something important.

You'd have to fluent to be able to play these, right?

There are English guides you can find for the dating sim part, if you want to go that route. I only have some Japanese fluency and the timed response is a challenge for me, but I see it as another opportunity to learn the language.

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
I remember playing through the original Sakura Wars with a 300-page fan translation I'd printed out on the school's computer lab. Man, I was nuts.

Did you get Sakura Columns, too? That one's lots of fun, and there's much less of a language barrier.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I printed the translations for Shining Force III scenarios 2 & 3 so you're not alone.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Picked up this recently:

7IfwxKf.jpg

Happy enough with the quality - going to order the other sets.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I got a few things recently but this literally just came in now a Daytona themed Saturn dust cover. Dust covers aren’t usually my thing but I saw a review of this on the Retro Core YouTube channel and thought it looked pretty cool.

203276A3-9767-407C-B1B5-91FB5B65C73F.jpeg

B63A6EAD-EC8C-4684-8E70-42CB787DD62D.jpeg

4262F9FA-A78F-4AE3-A523-30A2B4AF35CC.jpeg

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I got a few things recently but this literally just came in now a Daytona themed Saturn dust cover. Dust covers aren’t usually my thing but I saw a review of this on the Retro Core YouTube channel and thought it looked pretty

That looks pretty slick! I’ve had a bunch of those Printer Boy covers for awhile now and their pretty great.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
That looks pretty slick! I’ve had a bunch of those Printer Boy covers for awhile now and their pretty great.

Yeah I’m pretty impressed I like it too that’s why I thought I’d raise some awareness on them. Also I never got a confirmation email but the guy was really helpful getting back to me on shipping details.