Post Your Recent Purchases!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Motherboard: ASRock B550M-ITX/ac
Memory: 32GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3000MHz (2x16GB)
System Cooling: CORSAIR H100i PRO XT RGB
System Fans: ORIGIN PC Maximum Fan Kit
Graphics Cards: NVIDIA 8GB GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

Figure i will do some gpu upgrading in a few years, but this is plenty fine for now.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Got in a bit of a random PCB during the downtime, Great 1000 Miles Rally USA Version by Kaneko. This and Neo Drift Out are the best top down 2D racers I’ve played. The vehicles in both control so similarly, so I’m wondering if the Visco team took some notes from Great 1000 Miles Rally. The game is 2 years older, so it’s possible. Also, if anyone’s got a USA Version, you can rom swap it to Evolution Model to remove the American flags from the roads, lol.

Sr2cxYD.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Same as mine. Should be good for a couple of years. Got mine running at 4.28 GHz.

Hairlesswookiee

just another sazae fake account
Nothing terribly exciting but I did finally find someone gracious enough to sell me a copy of Paprium without requiring me to sell a body part/organ.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Got in a bit of a random PCB during the downtime, Great 1000 Miles Rally USA Version by Kaneko. This and Neo Drift Out are the best top down 2D racers I’ve played. The vehicles in both control so similarly, so I’m wondering if the Visco team took some notes from Great 1000 Miles Rally. The game is 2 years older, so it’s possible. Also, if anyone’s got a USA Version, you can rom swap it to Evolution Model to remove the American flags from the roads, lol.

Sr2cxYD.jpg

If you like neo drift out, give ‘drift out: the hard order’ a try. Also, Backfire! is a gem in this vein.
I like to use Arkanoid spinners to play these L/R stick games-it gives them a R/C car vibe.
Video System’s F-1 Part II is cheap as chips, and also a blast. World Rally 2 is on its way to me this week.

I’m going for a System32 racer full set, and have SlipStream and a hacked DC wheel to play it on my cab.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Got in a 55lb/25kg package from Japan today, filled to the brim with 42 Gamest magazines and a couple of Neo Geo Freak issues. I've been meaning to import some more classic gaming magazines, but shipping always puts me on the fence. I decided to finally go for it and get a good amount shipped over all at once. Most of the ones I got are from 1995 and 1996, the two larger stacks. The other stacks are 94, 97, 98, and 99. I was also able to scoop the final issue of Gamest, 9/30 1999. I'm really looking forward to checking out what gems these magazines hold. :)

fzFb3vW.jpg

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Got in a 55lb/25kg package from Japan today, filled to the brim with 42 Gamest magazines and a couple of Neo Geo Freak issues. I've been meaning to import some more classic gaming magazines, but shipping always puts me on the fence. I decided to finally go for it and get a good amount shipped over all at once. Most of the ones I got are from 1995 and 1996, the two larger stacks. The other stacks are 94, 97, 98, and 99. I was also able to scoop the final issue of Gamest, 9/30 1999. I'm really looking forward to checking out what gems these magazines hold. :)

Cool shit! I love flipping through Gamest scans. I'm really fascinated by contemporary opinions of arcade games, really wish I could read them without google translate

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
1121774A-A34D-4EC8-B0C8-666C0D6973FC.jpeg...also this stuff showed up: doubles candy stool, filter board for my SpikeOut, and a 1p CP for SpikeOut.

I’m looking high and low for SpikeOut kit arts. Move strip, marquee, repro or OEM...anything.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I've always seen these on Facebook but never actually seen one in person. Worth the buy?

If you are a fan of pokemon and snorlax, yeah. He can be laid on too like a beam bag.

A friend ordered it for me on Etsy. He got the biggest size, 80 inches. They make smaller ones but to me Snorlax needs to giga sized. This one is essentially 6ft 5 inches. Was $130ish free shipping on etsy and took around three weeks +- to get here. Very nice of my friend to gift me an obstacle.

You also need about 30 pounds of stuffing. That cost another $120.

So in total around $250. Here is what he looks like without his stuffing.thumbnail_IMG_4642.jpg

With a personalized note using our super hero names

2CD325AD-3093-4CBC-9FDC-0C2A82A8C6E22.jpg

Last edited:

traveno

Rugal's Thug
Picked up a Core Grafx II. I had my buddy recap, clean, and do the jailbar fix for me. I also picked up a few games I enjoy and a SSDS3. The picture coming out the SSDS3's RGB port looks phenomenal! I'm on the lookout for another 6 button controller, two more regular controllers and a multitap so I can have some friends play too.

DSCF0112.jpgDSCF0113.jpgDSCF0115.jpgDSCF0114.jpg