Post Your Recent Purchases!

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Speaking of overpaying: 215 euro for this beaut. This probably also marks the end of an era. As of 1/7/2021 taxes will have to be paid on all packages arriving from outside the EU. So fuck you brexiteers. This is my last hurrah to your gross national product.

20210603_130041.jpg

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Got in some purchases from Japan yesterday.

The big scoop was this boxed Vega Jr control box supergun. It’s really cool to see these with their original boxes. You’d think with the size that they’d almost all be recycled. The seller said it was stored for the majority of its life, and it shows. It’s in excellent condition with no rust issues. It came with a 2’ harness, an AV cable, another Vega fingerboard, a NOS Capcom CPS2 kick harness, and some NOS CPS2 mounting plates

jYzvUhA.jpg

Also got in a Taito G-NET board with a couple of original games, Zoku Otenami Haiken, and Otenami Haiken Final. Since you can mod these to accept Compact Flash cards with an adapter, I installed the mod bios and got a large lot of CF cards with the PCMCIA adapter needed. Printed off some labels today and got everything looking nice.

56gLqZJ.jpg

wr0vJEA.jpg

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Holy shit Digs, what an incredible lot of stuff to have arrive all at once. I wish i could come over and play!!!!

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Got in some purchases from Japan yesterday.

The big scoop was this boxed Vega Jr control box supergun. It’s really cool to see these with their original boxes. You’d think with the size that they’d almost all be recycled. The seller said it was stored for the majority of its life, and it shows. It’s in excellent condition with no rust issues. It came with a 2’ harness, an AV cable, another Vega fingerboard, a NOS Capcom CPS2 kick harness, and some NOS CPS2 mounting plates

jYzvUhA.jpg

Also got in a Taito G-NET board with a couple of original games, Zoku Otenami Haiken, and Otenami Haiken Final. Since you can mod these to accept Compact Flash cards with an adapter, I installed the mod bios and got a large lot of CF cards with the PCMCIA adapter needed. Printed off some labels today and got everything looking nice.

56gLqZJ.jpg

wr0vJEA.jpg
Is it easy to do, make those games? (I don't mean the labels but the actual cards)

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
That is why I stopped writing it down after a while. It was getting too depressing.
I keep a detailed Excel workbook with all consoles on separate tabs with each game in my archive listed and condition detailed. I only track prices for Neo and other arcade stuff as that's where the money is. I'm not really that Type A, so this is more for insurance purposes and my living will. If anything happens to me my partner won't know what to do with this shit, and I want to make sure he doesn't get stiffed trying to sell these things.

Looking over the list, though, it's crazy to watch how drastically prices have risen just over the last two years.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Is it easy to do, make those games? (I don't mean the labels but the actual cards)
It’s really easy. A member here, skate323k137, extracted all the games from .chd format to .raw format, so all you need to do is use HDD Raw Copy Tool on Windows to write the file onto the CF card. It’s just a few clicks.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
It’s really easy. A member here, skate323k137, extracted all the games from .chd format to .raw format, so all you need to do is use HDD Raw Copy Tool on Windows to write the file onto the CF card. It’s just a few clicks.
sounds easier than Roker's mom...

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
So I started mining in February but recently got pretty bored of that. So I resold most of the gear I had (was all second-hand anyway). But I kept one Z270 M5 mobo and an RX580 8Gb. Built this sick-ass-looking gaming rig. Mostly will be used to play 2D doujin shooters and fighters so please recommend me some good stuff!

Attachments

• 197984075_121413500130842_1448390182721905569_n.jpg
    197984075_121413500130842_1448390182721905569_n.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 14

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
So I started mining in February but recently got pretty bored of that. So I resold most of the gear I had (was all second-hand anyway). But I kept one Z270 M5 mobo and an RX580 8Gb. Built this sick-ass-looking gaming rig. Mostly will be used to play 2D doujin shooters and fighters so please recommend me some good stuff!
Dude change that awful intel cooler.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Yes I was already thinking that. It is also noisy as fuck
I built some PCs last summer after I realized we'd be stuck at home for a while. I used this Cooler Master Hyper 212 on my main rig, and it's been good. Quiet hum and keeps the temps low. I have a bunch of fans in my case though, so I'm sure that helps. Totl would be Noctura and BeQuiet also makes nice stuff, but in the $30-40 range (less than half the price of those) these Cooler Masters are a great value. And I like the way the black one looks with the brushed metal.

20210610-094819.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You and I have more in common than you think, Piggy. You never became a man to begin with.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You and I have more in common than you think, Piggy. You never became a man to begin with.
On the contrary, i am a man. I have taken over caring for my disabled mother in every way. That is not something someone weak in spirit does or can do. The thing is i refuse to be a vile and uncaring person. That is not in me, and try as you may Sylvie to change that, it wont ever happen.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You are definitely not a man. You are a fat little piggy-boy who sits around buying video games all day and using photos/stories of your sick parents in pathetic, frequent attempts to gain leverage over people who are superior to & completely apathetic towards you.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You are definitely not a man. You are a fat little piggy-boy who sits around buying video games all day and using photos/stories of your sick parents in pathetic, frequent attempts to gain leverage over people who are superior to & completely apathetic towards you.
If all of that makes you feel better about yourself, then so be it. Im not arguing with you any longer. It is a waste of time and energy and id rather spend that energy on more productive things.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Yeah, like posting on Neo Geo forums, or putting small kinks occasionally in your parents oxygen tubes for laughs

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Yeah, like posting on Neo Geo forums, or putting small kinks occasionally in your parents oxygen tubes for laughs
If i post here on Neo Geo Forums or anywhere else, its to escape the constant turmoil im in. However, i know that goes in one ear and out the other with you so, it doesnt matter.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
See, more crying.

Here's a reality check: no one on this entire forum wants to hear about your "constant turmoil". You sound like a little bitch. Stop trying to gain emotional leverage with it. It will never work.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
See, more crying.

Here's a reality check: no one on this entire forum wants to hear about your "constant turmoil". You sound like a little bitch. Stop trying to gain emotional leverage with it. It will never work.
First, the crying stopped weeks ago. I am at peace knowing my father is going to pass. Also, i do not seek your approval or anyone elses. I only seek my own and my family, and i realize that you have done me a great disservice on this board. If i owe anyone an apology for my behavior it is the moderators of this forum and those i offended with that photo.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Yeah real turmoil.

Dad in serious medical condition FUCKING DEATHBED, yet in the " GIMME VIDYA" state of mind.

How can you even think of that shit in such a time?