Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Here you are love.

Had to unplug everything to be able to turn so I could take the pic, so a dick lick is in order.
Ha! Wonderful. I didn't expect you to have to go to any trouble though, so thanks for doing that. I've been looking for something similar to this.
*Virtual suck*

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
2DUgvXq.png

2HCjVTz.png

That is a most gorgeous iBook G4, congrats on the pickup. I have quite a few myself

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
That is a most gorgeous iBook G4, congrats on the pickup. I have quite a few myself
Thanks! It was in pretty good condition, especially after I Magic Eraser'd the shit out of it. I still have to degunk some of the tight spots and the keyboard. And I'm going to see if Novus polish can take off the light scratches on the shell.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I picked up the MD Everdrive Pro since the Terraonion one is out of stock and the two on eBay are $475 plus shipping.

I really like it for two hundred iirc. It had issues with the Neptune modded model 2 I have but perfect on a regular model 1 I have. Bought a MSDEXP MobiusStripTech Sega 32x + Dust Cover off eBay so I don't have to hook up a 32X when I want to play 32X games. It just plugs in the expansion port the CD system uses.

Now I can sell a bunch of Genesis systems including the modded ones I own.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Got this beauty of a PVM from Jon last week at a small get together at my place. I wasn't even looking for one, but he threw me an offer I couldn't refuse. Much appreciated. My biggest reason to get it was to finally be able to play lightgun games again, but after experiencing the SCART goodness I've become a bit addicted. Been playing the hell out of my Saturn this week. 32-bit 3D games just look best on CRT.

I had a couple old tower speakers and sony receiver laying around, so I hooked that up as well for the full experience. Pretty happy with the set up, and I get to play Virtua Cop! It's the little things nowadays...

212919702_365618491781036_1221409457552166238_n.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Got this beauty of a PVM from Jon last week at a small get together at my place. I wasn't even looking for one, but he threw me an offer I couldn't refuse. Much appreciated. My biggest reason to get it was to finally be able to play lightgun games again, but after experiencing the SCART goodness I've become a bit addicted. Been playing the hell out of my Saturn this week. 32-bit 3D games just look best on CRT.

I had a couple old tower speakers and sony receiver laying around, so I hooked that up as well for the full experience. Pretty happy with the set up, and I get to play Virtua Cop! It's the little things nowadays...

View attachment 51390
Anything pre-PS3 looks better on CRTs. That's a lovely setup buddy. ;)

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

View attachment 51390
Glad you like it. Right where I left it, too! Now you need an RGB modded AV Famicom and a bunch of scart cables.

Jon

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Glad you like it. Right where I left it, too! Now you need an RGB modded AV Famicom and a bunch of scart cables.

Jon
Got an RGB modded PCE Duo-R, and a couple SCART cables for my PS1 and 2 on the way. I've never had a great way to get satisfactory video out of a PC Engine, so I'm looking most forward to diving into that library next. I'm familiar with and love a handful of PCE games already, but my knowledge of the overall library is slim. Heh, I want to get Double Dragon 2 now just for those cut scenes you showed me. :LOL:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Got some goods today. My copy of KOF 2000 came in from limited run. Also stopped at my favorite local store and grabbed a bunch of famicom game along with the Japanese version of mystical ninja which is one of my favorite n64 games!

Attachments

• A9BE4072-1441-487C-9865-41BBFC44600C.jpeg
    A9BE4072-1441-487C-9865-41BBFC44600C.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 13

Kid Fenris

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member

View attachment 51390

I applaud your choice of the Japanese Sega Stunner instead of one of those red or blue Chuck E. Cheese looking American ones.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
20210726_231421.jpg

Well the MSDEXP arrived but seems to only be compatible with the Mega SD. Tried it with the Everdrive Pro and just putting a normal game and nothing. Hopefully down the line someone will make a program allowing Everdrive support. I'll figure out something to do with it until then...hint...hint.

"The MSDEXP allows 32x CD games to be launched from the Mega SD (32x required!!!) and will allow you to leave your 32x connected when regular Sega CD games are launched; Currently the 32x needs to be removed for SCD games to run. We tested every 32xCD game and it worked perfectly on every one. "

NGLad

n00b
Picked up a mint Pearl blue Neo Geo pocket slim, as well as two broken models.
The black one I modified the case to fit the slim backlit screen and the other I kept around for parts just in case
I messed up on the install. Luckily I didn't. Although the fit was really tight; and there's slight buckling if you look at the case from the top.

I keep going back and fourth if I should install the backlit on the pearl blue, but I kind of like the idea of keeping it stock.
It's just so tempting cause that joystick is so clicky and the buttons are still nice and firm; so playing SNK vs Capcom is a dream on it.

Attachments

• NGP_pickups.jpg
    NGP_pickups.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Picked up a mint Pearl blue Neo Geo pocket slim, as well as two broken models.
The black one I modified the case to fit the slim backlit screen and the other I kept around for parts just in case
I messed up on the install. Luckily I didn't. Although the fit was really tight; and there's slight buckling if you look at the case from the top.

I keep going back and fourth if I should install the backlit on the pearl blue, but I kind of like the idea of keeping it stock.
It's just so tempting cause that joystick is so clicky and the buttons are still nice and firm; so playing SNK vs Capcom is a dream on it.
What about presenting yourself first?

Nice NGPC's tho.

NGLad

n00b
What about presenting yourself first?

Nice NGPC's tho.
Apologies! New here (As you can probably see) haha!
Pleasure meeting you, Atro!

Been around 2 years collecting now.
On top of my NGPC's I also picked up a NGCD, CDZ, and have slowly been chipping away
at all the games I've wanted to own. (I'm at around 20 games now)

Really just wanted to discuss and share all things NG with everyone on these fourms.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Couldn’t help myself. Keyboard typing game for Dreamcast. You can use controls too.
I got a copy too. The game is bugged. The game freezes or resets at certain points unless you skip the text. The dev's solution was to provide a Steam code for the PC version. Pretty weak.

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I paid for this at the end of December and finally got it after 7 months of waiting. I had to take it apart and remove some door jambs and cabinet hardware to squeeze it into the house. It's a first gen Beatmania IIDX cab that's got current hardware upgrades and is in pretty good shape, but does need a little work with some new lights. A few buttons and one turntable were not working or were stiff, but I was able to transplant some of the hardware from my PC controller (Phoenixwan) and it all worked perfectly.

6P7aDxb.jpg
w0KEB0n.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I paid for this at the end of December and finally got it after 7 months of waiting. I had to take it apart and remove some door jambs and cabinet hardware to squeeze it into the house. It's a first gen Beatmania IIDX cab that's got current hardware upgrades and is in pretty good shape, but does need a little work with some new lights. A few buttons and one turntable were not working or were stiff, but I was able to transplant some of the hardware from my PC controller (Phoenixwan) and it all worked perfectly.

6P7aDxb.jpg
w0KEB0n.jpg
pretty sure you're not used to hearing this but...that's huge!