Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Only 4 Everdrives missing, those Kingston microSD cards were cheap and work pretty good with flashcarts.

Div1aQE.png

zNLdYpD.png

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Decided to get a classic track, don't have the other (ninco) anymore. This is a Carrera Universal from the late 60's, early 70's.
And the only scale 1:32 that has a looping available. Wich I will get soon, most carrera universal stuff is dirtcheap compared to the regular slotracing systems.
IMG_20211017_182156.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Decided to get a classic track, don't have the other (ninco) anymore. This is a Carrera Universal from the late 60's, early 70's.
And the only scale 1:32 that has a looping available. Wich I will get soon, most carrera universal stuff is dirtcheap compared to the regular slotracing systems.
View attachment 52923
That is going back to my 4 years old self. It rocked my world

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Toy fair on Sunday. I had a boot myself where I sold my double and excess stuff. So all of this was basically for free. And I walked away with an extra 100 in my pocket. Which I used to pay taxes on my Xenocrisis.IMG_0653.jpg

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Do you have U.N. Squadron? If not i highly recommend that for the SNES. One of the best shooters for that console.

I do, and I like it. UN Squadron has a lot of character, and with all of the customization it offers with buying new ships and weapons and whatnot, it has a lot of replayability. I think the port of Aero Fighters and Space Megaforce are probably the best on the console, so of course, they're the most expensive. Haha, But that's what roms are for.

Apparently, there's a Robotech shmup on the Super Famicom that was JPN only called Macross Scrambled Valkyrie. I just found out about it recently, so I haven't played it, but I really want to soon. I loved that show back in the day, and it features a lot of the main characters.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Toy fair on Sunday. I had a boot myself where I sold my double and excess stuff. So all of this was basically for free. And I walked away with an extra 100 in my pocket. Which I used to pay taxes on my Xenocrisis.View attachment 52942
Some really cool and unique finds there. I think my favorite is the Snake Plisken 'Escape from LA' cup. I don't remember that promotion, very cool.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I do, and I like it. UN Squadron has a lot of character, and with all of the customization it offers with buying new ships and weapons and whatnot, it has a lot of replayability. I think the port of Aero Fighters and Space Megaforce are probably the best on the console, so of course, they're the most expensive. Haha, But that's what roms are for.

Apparently, there's a Robotech shmup on the Super Famicom that was JPN only called Macross Scrambled Valkyrie. I just found out about it recently, so I haven't played it, but I really want to soon. I loved that show back in the day, and it features a lot of the main characters.
Yeah i've heard of that Japanese exclusive. There were alot of killer Japanese games that never made it to the U.S.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Some really cool and unique finds there. I think my favorite is the Snake Plisken 'Escape from LA' cup. I don't remember that promotion, very cool.
It was distributed in Belgian rental stores upon release. The guy who I traded it with bought it one release. Don't understand why he would get rid of it.
He found that boglin for 50 cents at a thrift store...

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I knew I was gonna receive some hate for PSII but what can I say? I played quite a lot since it was on the machine on the bar closest to my childhood house so I have good memories of that piece of shit of a game.

I also noticed that MS4 cart's texture is different than any other cart I own (pre-SNK bankrupcy). Didn't know that Playmore changed even the fucking plastic.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I knew I was gonna receive some hate for PSII but what can I say? I played quite a lot since it was on the machine on the bar closest to my childhood house so I have good memories of that piece of shit of a game.

I also noticed that MS4 cart's texture is different than any other cart I own (pre-SNK bankrupcy). Didn't know that Playmore changed even the fucking plastic.
As far as MS4, AES versions dont have any departures from previous AES games, aside from the fact that they dont list the meg count for the games.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
As far as MS4, AES versions dont have any departures from previous AES games, aside from the fact that they dont list the meg count for the games.

In the context of cartridge plastics, that's not entirely true.

Early AES carts had a lighter charcoal color and a lower resolution texturing, rougher looking in appearance. From 1990 through to 2004, the plastic in AES carts gets darker in color and the texturing becomes finer.

As for Metal Slug 4 MVS, as far as I know, that's the only MVS cart to use that specific type of shell, one with very rough matte finish plastic, as opposed to the shiny finish plastic on every other MVS cart.