Post Your Recent Purchases!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Got this NOS Dreamcast for a pittance. Crazy chance buy. Should have done an unboxing video, lol. Made me recall when I first got my import DC in February of '99 seven months before the US launch. Sonic Adventure blew me away when I first booted it up. Such a sexy console. Still one of my favorite designs.
20211022_122611.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Got this NOS Dreamcast for a pittance. Crazy chance buy. Should have done an unboxing video, lol. Made me recall when I first got my import DC in February of '99 seven months before the US launch. Sonic Adventure blew me away when I first booted it up. Such a sexy console. Still one of my favorite designs.
View attachment 53035
That’s a lovely scoop

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Today's scoop.

Negative side: GW very roughed and with low contrast screens. NES and PS1 without cables and controllers.

Positive side: 0 euros (friends donations)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Soon you'll be donating blood for cash.
Speak for yourself, although it is a shame, if you had chosen to donate your blood to your own father instead of for video game money, he might still be alive today.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Two more. I'm starting to get to the end of the "cheap JAP AES CIB games"...

By the way, as frustrating as the controls are for Fatal Fury 3, you could really see the impressive jump in graphics fidelity that started with this game for the Fatal Fury series. I think the game is underrated.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
You still have a few in the Fatal Fury 3 price range
Yeah, that's the jewel of the crown.

BTW, what's with FF3 being scarce for MVS but pretty common for AES?

The same could be said for WH2Jet...

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Yeah, that's the jewel of the crown.

BTW, what's with FF3 being scarce for MVS but pretty common for AES?

The same could be said for WH2Jet...

If memory serves me correctly, FF3 did not sell all that well in the arcade so all the remaining carts, even some recalled, to convert to Real Bout - which ended up doing much better for SNK financially. I know that many folks prefer FF3, and I was one of them for a time, but after I spent more time with Real Bout I feel it's the better game by a fair margin. Although, FF3 has a few of my favorite backgrounds SNK created - like Pao Pao Cafe 2.