Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hodjie

sad little low life peasant fuck
Hey fuck off ! I posted a few of my new purchases & you came on & accused it of being a fake !

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
No I didn't, I corrected your grammar. Quote if you talk to a specific person.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Hodjie if ratson has you worked up, avoid the Miscellaneous section. ratson is one of the coolest people here.

As far as showing our collections, most use multicarts. We've been there and done that.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Well you big boys don’t seem to be showing off your amazing gaming collections 😁
Most here already owned it years ago before idiots like you even knew it existed and when it cost a fraction of what it does now.

But by all means keep trying to brag it's pretty funny.

Hodjie

Most here already owned it years ago before idiots like you even knew it existed and when it cost a fraction of what it does now.

But by all means keep trying to brag it's pretty funny.
For your information I’ve owned a neo geo for years ! Probably had before you ! Dickhead

Hodjie

Hodjie if ratson has you worked up, avoid the Miscellaneous section. ratson is one of the coolest people here.

As far as showing our collections, most use multicarts. We've been there and done that.
Hi syn , sorry if I’m being abusive but I’ve come on here showing my latest purchases , which I’ve worked hard for & proud of ! & get a load of abuse about being copy’s , fakes etc etc . How would you feel ?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hi syn , sorry if I’m being abusive but I’ve come on here showing my latest purchases , which I’ve worked hard for & proud of ! & get a load of abuse about being copy’s , fakes etc etc . How would you feel ?
Normal people don't get all defensive and call questioning the legitimacy of your games 'abuse'.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Ha, video games... from Japan even... as if.

This is how you do it.

Night of the Living Dead

VHD

New in the shrink wrap.

From Japan.

View attachment 54362
I had never heard of vhd until now.
Thank you for sharing, these are amazing. If my laserdiscs were not in storage due to space constraints, id be on ebay at this very moment trying to buy a few of these and a player.

Hodjie

Hey I’m proud of my collection so far ! I certainly wouldn’t be sad enough to go & comment on a game & accuse it of being a fake !

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hey I’m proud of my collection so far ! I certainly wouldn’t be sad enough to go & comment on a game & accuse it of being a fake !
Mate get over it, it was a little ruffling of your feathers and you got all offended like a typical basement dweller.

Also... learn to quote properly. You keep double posting.