Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hodjie

sad little low life peasant fuck
Mate get over it, it was a little ruffling of your feathers and you got all offended like a typical basement dweller.

Also... learn to quote properly. You keep double posting.
Haha no probs trailer trash 😁

Hodjie

I seriously doubt he had to work hard for his games. Since well you know, he was born into money and stuff 😅
Yes & im also clever enough that all these little goodies don’t actually cost me a penny 😁😎

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Oh us glorious europeans. We got RGB but 50hz.. Unless you mod the console as can be easily done with the MegaDrive and then you'll have the best of both worlds.
Doesn't work with all Mega Drive games and doesn't work with PAL optimized NES games or PAL optimized games in general. It plays too fast when you're running it on an US NES.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
But if you put a switch there you can select whether to play PAL (for the optimized games) or 60hz

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Yes & im also clever enough that all these little goodies don’t actually cost me a penny 😁😎
Ehm, you just said you had to work hard for them.
So besides grammar there's also a serious lack in consistency. Get your story straight, kid.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Jesus 😳 I’m actually 17 years old ! A breeding ground of pedophiles this site is ! Sad sick individuals ! Look forward to you reply from the cops !
No one can help you here, little man.
You're just another piece of meat here.

Hodjie

Well you sad little neo freaks , just had a multicart delivered 👍 still shite 😁 il keep on collecting originals why you sad cunts can’t afford a pot to piss in 😂😂 note my 7 grand coffee table 😎

Attachments

• 1A4409D8-62B7-47CF-ABED-997FFB0069A3.jpeg
    1A4409D8-62B7-47CF-ABED-997FFB0069A3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40