Post Your Recent Purchases!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Well you sad little neo freaks , just had a multicart delivered ๐Ÿ‘ still shite ๐Ÿ˜ il keep on collecting originals why you sad cunts canโ€™t afford a pot to piss in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ note my 7 grand coffee table ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jesus christ man, learn to write or don't post at all. It's while not why, you little inbred fuck.
Lol @ 7k coffee table. You can make that shit yourself for less than 500. I at least have a one of a kind table. There can be only one.
And while you're collecting games, most of us are too busy collecting pussy.

Last edited:

Hodjie

sad little low life peasant fuck
I have a life, kid. Unlike you, obviously.
Haha yeah sat in your moms spare room going nowhere in life ๐Ÿ‘ prove your wealth , situation ! Your most likely a sad little cunt that had fuck all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hodjie

Here, my one of a kind coffeetable, try and find another one. Oh and the couch is 5k+.
I don't need money to be somebody, I got character and class, 2 things money can't buy.View attachment 54396
Hahaha thatโ€™s fucking disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎmy house is designed by Timothy oulton ๐Ÿ˜Ž Iโ€™d be embarrassed to show that crap ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Hahaha thatโ€™s fucking disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎmy house is designed by Timothy oulton ๐Ÿ˜Ž Iโ€™d be embarrassed to show that crap ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You're yable os a simple self made piece of trash that are there since the 90's. Only simplistic losers still have those. There's nothing design about it, little fool๐Ÿคฃ
And again, get your story straight, uesterday you said you are 17, you are born into money.
That would leave no reason to invest in anything.
I don't need money to be somebody.
Money means little to me.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Jesus fucking christ why does this website attract the stupidest people on the planet.
At least he is a little bit entertaining. I say 48 hours to meltdown max. If he gets that worked up over me, I can't wait till the real members show up and have a piece of him ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hodjie

You're yable os a simple self made piece of trash that are there since the 90's. Only simplistic losers still have those. There's nothing design about it, little fool๐Ÿคฃ
And again, get your story straight, uesterday you said you are 17, you are born into money.
That would leave no reason to invest in anything.
I don't need money to be somebody.
Money means little to me.
Haha I still wouldnโ€™t of dared try to show your embarrassing front room ๐Ÿคฎitโ€™s fucking awful ๐Ÿ‘get a proper Jon &one day you might compare ๐Ÿ˜Ž ps , you really should look at that & think itโ€™s embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Haha I still wouldnโ€™t of dared try to show your embarrassing front room ๐Ÿคฎitโ€™s fucking awful ๐Ÿ‘get a proper Jon &one day you might compare ๐Ÿ˜Ž ps , you really should look at that & think itโ€™s embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm not comparing anything. Also, I really don't care what you think of it. Can't argue about taste especially not with a tasteless dude like you.
It is also a fact that people who scream about how much they pay for their stuff can't actually afford it.
Like buying a Rolls Royce, if you have to ask the price you probaly should buy a cheaper car.
Personally I like the things I have amd what others think or feel about it doesn't bother me at all.

Hodjie

I'm not comparing anything. Also, I really don't care what you think of it. Can't argue about taste especially not with a tasteless dude like you.
It is also a fact that people who scream about how much they pay for their stuff can't actually afford it.
Like buying a Rolls Royce, if you have to ask the price you probaly should buy a cheaper car.
Personally I like the things I have amd what others think or feel about it doesn't bother me at all.
Simple question ! Letโ€™s compare ! Property ,vehicles , investments , premium bonds investment trust funds ,designer one off furniture , original gaming , haha well really everything ! I can blow you sad little men with your 50 pound alli multicarts all day long ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Simple question ! Letโ€™s compare ! Property ,vehicles , investments , premium bonds investment trust funds ,designer one off furniture , original gaming , haha well really everything ! I can blow you sad little men with your 50 pound alli multicarts all day long ๐Ÿ˜Ž
And allthat money didn't improve your grammar, Isaiditbefore, should've spent that money on at least some basic education.
So basically money is the only thing you have.
If i were you I'd feel really poor.
Money never made me feel rich.
I don't invest, don't own a car or a license, don't need them. Couldn't care less what you have.
I like people for who they are, not what they have.
Without all your 'money' there's nothing left, no personality, nothing. I'm glad I am more than what I own.

Hodjie

So basically money is the only thing you have.
If i were you I'd feel really poor.
Money never made me feel rich.
I don't invest, don't own a car or a license, don't need them. Couldn't care less what you have.
I like people for who they are, not what they have.
Without all your 'money' there's nothing left, no personality, nothing. I'm glad I am more than what I own.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Haha yeah and you have an original to compare to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aren't you 17? I've owned this game since well before you were born. If you can't spot the discrepancy, well... A fool and his money are soon parted, I guess.

Hodjie

Another big mouth that hasnโ€™t got a pot to piss in ! Your a full of shit ! Get a proper job , buy a few neo originals and maybe you daft sad cunts wouldnโ€™t be so jealous ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Aren't you 17? I've owned this game since well before you were born. If you can't spot the discrepancy, well... A fool and his money are soon parted, I guess.
Kid doesn't realize that some of the worldwide known experts on originals and fakes are members here.

Edit: meltdown in progress, grammar is getting worse and becomes repetitive. Get your popcorn people