Post Your Recent Purchases!

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
No pics but I got a NEW SMB2 edition 2DS with box for $55 and a filthy 360 Slim for $25.
And I mean filthy, i'm going to try and clean it before I even attempt to power it on.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Met with max 330 mega today and picked up his games in the mega lot to end all mega lots for me. I have a little one on the way, so this is the last big pickup for a long time. Great guy to deal with, and the games are pristine! I'll sell some of the doubles i have for bro prices here to pay it forward, but needless to say i think i have enough neo for a while. 20221219_153908.jpg20221219_154144.jpg

Attachments

• 20221219_153908.jpg
    20221219_153908.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221219_154144.jpg
    20221219_154144.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 7

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Met with max 330 mega today and picked up his games in the mega lot to end all mega lots for me. I have a little one on the way, so this is the last big pickup for a long time. Great guy to deal with, and the games are pristine! I'll sell some of the doubles i have for bro prices here to pay it forward, but needless to say i think i have enough neo for a while. View attachment 61404View attachment 61405
I've always wanted a Hori Fighting Stick Neo.
Just never got around to it. 😕
Wouldn't mind a NEOSD either but man they are expensive. (Lolz complaining about cost in a thread about spending money on a board dedicated to NEO•GEO)
Actually I wouldn't mind having any AES game right now so I could test this damn home cart system I have.
That or an MVS adapter.
Should never have sold the bulk of my collection.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I've always wanted a Hori Fighting Stick Neo.
Just never got around to it. 😕
Wouldn't mind a NEOSD either but man they are expensive. (Lolz complaining about cost in a thread about spending money on a board dedicated to NEO•GEO)
Actually I wouldn't mind having any AES game right now so I could test this damn home cart system I have.
That or an MVS adapter.
Should never have sold the bulk of my collection.
Pm send

edd_jedi

NEST Puppet
Just picked up Hyper Street Fighter II for the Capcom CPS2 system. Anyone here familiar with these? I opened it up to inspect and can see the battery has been replaced with a socketed holder, is it normal for this game to have hand written stickers on the chips? The label on the case looks genuine, and why bother adding a battery if it has been Phoenixed.

IMG_2618.jpeg IMG_2619.jpeg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Just picked up Hyper Street Fighter II for the Capcom CPS2 system. Anyone here familiar with these? I opened it up to inspect and can see the battery has been replaced with a socketed holder, is it normal for this game to have hand written stickers on the chips? The label on the case looks genuine, and why bother adding a battery if it has been Phoenixed.

View attachment 61475 View attachment 61476
By the jumpers, it clearly is suspiciously a conversion.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

View attachment 61475 View attachment 61476
If I'm not mistaken Hyper Anniversary only came in the all in one Black boards. I believe any Hyper Anniversary in a single b board is a conversion.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Nice how is the quality of victory saber ? I've heard some complaints over that toy.
The left shoulder of Saber keeps popping off, and I have two left tail-fins on the Star Saber jet mode. The hose/ladder on the little fire truck also struggles to stay attached - definitely some mould degradation compared to the Siege release.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
The left shoulder of Saber keeps popping off, and I have two left tail-fins on the Star Saber jet mode. The hose/ladder on the little fire truck also struggles to stay attached - definitely some mould degradation compared to the Siege release.
I see then quality issue strikes again like it was for earthrise.