Post Your Recent Purchases!

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Some recent pick-ups.

My Sega Genesis Mini 2 is just for the shelf.

sega-genesis-mini-2.jpg

I was looking for ways to keep the hobby affordable so I ended up with Golf for the NES.

nes-golf-cib.jpg

For a little while I was buying every Evercade cart but they just kept coming out. The system seems popular. I sold about 10 carts and I picked-up these two Arcade carts. R-Type, In the Hunt, Truxton, Snow Bros and Zero Wing are the games that are the most appealing to me from this set.

evercade-arcade-packs-rtype.jpg

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Drew down on my HELOC to fund this purchase, HUGE pinball fan, HUGE Godzilla fan, just couldnt resist, SOOOOO fun
Nice table! My local co op has had this one for a while and while I’m not a big Godzilla fan I will say they did an amazing job loading the table full of features relevant to the franchise.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Some recent pick-ups.

My Sega Genesis Mini 2 is just for the shelf.

sega-genesis-mini-2.jpg

I was looking for ways to keep the hobby affordable so I ended up with Golf for the NES.

nes-golf-cib.jpg

For a little while I was buying every Evercade cart but they just kept coming out. The system seems popular. I sold about 10 carts and I picked-up these two Arcade carts. R-Type, In the Hunt, Truxton, Snow Bros and Zero Wing are the games that are the most appealing to me from this set.

evercade-arcade-packs-rtype.jpg
Nice scores Eric!! I need to pick up those two Evercade games.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I AGREE BUT WHY ARE WE YELLING!?
I DON'T KNOW BUT THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING QUIET DON'T YOU THINK???

HEY GARGOYLE7! WHERE DID THE OTHER GARGOYLE MODELS GO? YOU TRYING TO GET IN ON THE JOE MARKET?

I LOVE FUCKING YELLING!!!!!!!

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
I DON'T KNOW BUT THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING QUIET DON'T YOU THINK???

HEY GARGOYLE7! WHERE DID THE OTHER GARGOYLE MODELS GO? YOU TRYING TO GET IN ON THE JOE MARKET?

I LOVE FUCKING YELLING!!!!!!!
lol sorry guys cap locks on and was in a HURRY:) gargoyle models?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
1672442203235.png

Preordered this waaaay back. Gekirindan pushed me over the limit of not getting one of these, not to mention the weak Yen. So far, enjoying the hell out of it (I immediately updated the FW before even trying it out). The little book/mag that came with Arcade Memories V.1 is pretty damn cool as well. I hope they continue releasing game packs.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I was thinking about getting one but not a whole lot available for it,right?
Bb

Enough to make it worth it for me; your mileage may vary-

-KoF 98 Ultimate
-DDP DOJ White Label
-Oriental Legend 2*
-Knights of Valor 2*
-Knights of Valor 3*
*-four player support over two cabs/‘guns

If PGM 1 is SuperNES, PGM 2 is Saturn.

For folks that like what we like, the way we like it…it’s a slam dunk.

**don’t bother with PGM 3. Absolutely garbage mobo w/ finicky video sync, and only *one* game. An upscaled to 720p Knights of Valor 3. The exact same game as the PGM 2 version. Not worth it!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Enough to make it worth it for me; your mileage may vary-

-KoF 98 Ultimate
-DDP DOJ White Label
-Oriental Legend 2*
-Knights of Valor 2*
-Knights of Valor 3*
*-four player support over two cabs/‘guns

If PGM 1 is SuperNES, PGM 2 is Saturn.

For folks that like what we like, the way we like it…it’s a slam dunk.

**don’t bother with PGM 3. Absolutely garbage mobo w/ finicky video sync, and only *one* game. An upscaled to 720p Knights of Valor 3. The exact same game as the PGM 2 version. Not worth it!
I used to have the knights of valor on PGM 2 with the card reader. That was good times.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I used to have the knights of valor on PGM 2 with the card reader. That was good times.

You ain’t lyin’ brochacho. Thank goodness for the card readers! I sure as shit ain’t playing through all the paths/endings in one sitting.

Speaking of good times:

43941B78-4465-47E9-9EB1-B10FB1932577.jpeg

This is right before an OL2 boss threw me, Jon, herb, and possibly gus$…or my son into a giant witch’s cauldron-and our characters took damage by being cooked into shabu shabu, lol.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That seems shady as fuck, how in the world is that going to work with a genesis or snes?

Not on its own; non-hdmi consoles will need retro tink/ossc/mod/ in addition to this do-hickey.

I’m not expecting much; however, it weighs a lot less than the CRT I would have to drag into my living room from the garage. 😄

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
From what I've seen of the mClassic used with Gamecube HDMI adapters, the end result is the mClassic softens jagged edges on graphics, that's about all.

I agree that the mClassic sounds sketchy and a bit like snake oil.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Worst hobby ever picked up this dinosaur for 20 dollars. I forgot how heavy these TVs were
Nice.
I hope to find one soon for cheap,particularly a larger monitor that I would tate.
I have a small 13" Sony monitor I picked up in the early 90's still going strong and a 27" crt.
I need to get back to a 3X" or larger crt if I can down the line.I'm not concerned about the weight.
BB