Post Your Recent Purchases!

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
I buy all my games digitally even though it is usually way cheaper to buy used physical copies. I only buy a handful of games each year though so it isn't too bad.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I've been on PC for "modern" games since 2012. I have a huge library of old physical stuff, sure, but all my modern games are on Steam. I have a PS5 and a small pile of PS5/4 physical games, but 99% of that library is digital too - Same with PS3.

Steam's the way to go for the best modern game deals bar none. Wait 2 months and brand new games are like $30 bucks. Wait a year (often less) and usually under $15. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a used game from Gamestop or what not. It's been years.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yep.
The Halo Master Chief collection is still $30 digital.
I got a mint physical copy for $5 at the flea market.
$60 for DRAGON BALL FighterZ digital.
$10 physical at lamestop or $5 at the flea market.
Around $5 digital I can live with, you get over that amount I want something in my hands to show for it.
Master Chief Collection is a good example. It's one of those 'evergreen' games they can continue to charge full price for because people keep playing it. I did the same thing and got the physical release used for a lower price. I was still able to get all the upgrades included.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
That's funny that Castleevania Requiem still isn't released... I almost (almost) reneged on my principle for that... but glad I didn't. Picked it up at the weekend off of the PS store for £3. Completed it last night. Job's a good 'un.
it is now, friend of mine waited over almost a year of it to arrive (order feb. 26th 2022, arrived jan. 17th this year)
and he's never going to open it

i think i got for $4 on the US PSN store

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
it is now, friend of mine waited over almost a year of it to arrive (order feb. 26th 2022, arrived jan. 17th this year)
and he's never going to open it

i think i got for $4 on the US PSN store
he needs to be a friend no more

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i made fun of him for buying from that shit company, no worries.
the thing is: he's not learning, because something very similar happend with his boxed scott pilgrim game.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
i made fun of him for buying from that shit company, no worries.
the thing is: he's not learning, because something very similar happend with his boxed scott pilgrim game.
it seems he's just lost a friend the nerd

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
A brand new lithium battery pack for the Nomad. It's not all scratched up it's etching that isn't showing very well at all. An old Sega rechargeable battery pack for comparison. Lighter and lasts longer so I'll let you know what I think of the Amgamer Nomad Lithium Pack v4.0.20230207_020212.jpg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Can't you take this shit to the war room?

Can't believe you're spamming up this thread over a fucking battery pack for a fucking Nomad of all things.
This.

Thread cleaned, carry on.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Can't you take this shit to the war room?

Can't believe you're spamming up this thread over a fucking battery pack for a fucking Nomad of all things.
I said one thing which he laughed at, then decided to go mental 🤔🙈

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He's obviously very sensitive about his Nomad.
Kernow is going to remember I bought a battery pack for the Nomad for months if not years. He who laughs last.

Are you that dumb?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Bought these today for my GBA...

52676088520_581e747e29.jpg

Now it works like a charm...

52675657056_3b5ceb582d.jpg

They really enhance my Advance.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Caveman, they have rechargeable batteries. Think of the planet, man.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Going by Tarma and Kern in here, I think madmanjox's care home thread is happening sooner than previously expected.

• keke
Reactions: @M

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I was going to fart up the thread with some of my recent buys, but I don't think I can compete at this new level.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Please, you’ve posted up some cool stuff, fart away and welcome us to flavor country.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
1675824375289.jpeg
A brand new lithium battery pack for the Nomad. Say “hello” to the Milwaukee Power top-off! Even has a belt (rafter) hook for when I need to be on the go with my Nomad…this reminds me I need to do a screen mod…

Also…picked up some Panasonic rechargeable AA, (AAA not pictured) for my GB/C

1675824655579.jpeg

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I was going to fart up the thread with some of my recent buys, but I don't think I can compete at this new level.
Oh please do! We'd all love to see photos of some new power leads for your PlayStation, or maybe a charging lead for an Xbox 360 controller... perhaps a shiny new NGPC to DC comms lead?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Oh please do! We'd all love to see photos of some new power leads for your PlayStation, or maybe a charging lead for an Xbox 360 controller... perhaps a shiny new NGPC to DC comms lead?
Talk dirty to me while I pinch my nips…