Post Your Recent Purchases!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What phones (or digital cameras lol) are people using because I never know a potato could produce digital images

*$$$$ of games, $30 phone*

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I should think so for the amount of money you've spent going off the previous post.

Fuck, there's that much stuff there I feel I should be getting freebies.
Fun thing is... it's M U C H less than what you think it was. ;)

The only real hardship, was to armwrestle the customs. Almost lost my arm in there... but I ended up winning :buttrock:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What phones (or digital cameras lol) are people using because I never know a potato could produce digital images

*$$$$ of games, $30 phone*
You can have the most expensive camera in the world, with all the automatic smart settings, and it can only help so much if you're like me and can't take photos.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You can have the most expensive camera in the world, with all the automatic smart settings, and it can only help so much if you're like me and can't take photos.
Yeah I can't take photos either, something about a womens change room and oh no you can't be here you stinky old curly haired man blah blah. Seriously what is the world coming to.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I was also curious why he went for a mashup US/JP boot when the originals in their respective regions are available

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
boots are thing now? nice orange cart shell tho.
Unfortunately bootlegs of desirable MD games are more common than the real thing on Yahoo Japan auctions now.

I was also curious why he went for a mashup US/JP boot when the originals in their respective regions are available
It's just a repro. A fan English version of the Japanese game.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Not hating, just curious why someone would want a repro/boot over just using a flash cart.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Speaking of repros, I usually don't buy them, but these SMS ones from Portugal looked cool enough so I bought them recently. And you're right, it's just pretend junk to decorate the shelves with. Fantasy releases that never happened.

20230128_162748.jpg

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Speaking of repros, I usually don't buy them, but these SMS ones from Portugal looked cool enough so I bought them recently. And you're right, it's just pretend junk to decorate the shelves with. Fantasy releases that never happened.

View attachment 63790
In other words, GG games to play on the big screen. I'd rather have a "Super Game Gear" device of sorts. But when we're talking about unreleased games on the platform, it doesn't bother me a single bit. On top of that, I doubt anything had to be sacrified.

They still look neat tho.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
There's a local game store here that sells tons of these, they're all either MD on the Genesis or Genesis games for the MD. Makes no sense. I asked the owner why and he said "Because they're neat". I just shook my head and accepted they were for shelftards. At least they're not trying to pass them off as real.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
There's a local game store here that sells tons of these, they're all either MD on the Genesis or Genesis games for the MD. Makes no sense. I asked the owner why and he said "Because they're neat". I just shook my head and accepted they were for shelftards. At least they're not trying to pass them off as real.
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's one thing that these repros are available online. Brick & mortar stores selling repros is a little sketchy for me.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's one thing that these repros are available online. Brick & mortar stores selling repros is a little sketchy for me.
Uh I would think the opposite. In a store you can actually see it, inspect it and ask the staff if you're unsure. As opposed to just blindly ordering something off of some random site. Besides if you think BK3 actually got some sort of limited official US release then that's on you for not knowing what the hell you're even buying and you probably shouldn't be collecting.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Not hating, just curious why someone would want a repro/boot over just using a flash cart.
Dunno really. I wanted to read the manual? Lol. Im not gonna make a habit of collecting repros, but i figured i eventually want physical copies of all 3 SOR games and I wanted an english copy with the gay dude first level boss intact.
Or tldr: drunk purchase yolo bitches.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Uh I would think the opposite. In a store you can actually see it, inspect it and ask the staff if you're unsure. As opposed to just blindly ordering something off of some random site. Besides if you think BK3 actually got some sort of limited official US release then that's on you for not knowing what the hell you're even buying and you probably shouldn't be collecting.
Good points.