Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Presents… from parents as an adult?? Holy shit. If that is normal, then no fuckin wonder im weird. I sell my dad drugs. That is literally the only way i get any financial support from him whatsoever. It’s hilarious, but true.

Edit: this guy in the comments section. Haha
20230425-094355.jpg

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

Samson

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Noob of the Year
Nice! Whats the current going rate for a JPN LB2?
Japanese Last Blade 2 is worth around $700-$1000 now depending on the condition. The English version is worth like 6 grand now. A japanese version sold recently for about $640 but it did have some weary condition on it.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Sure, about ¥90,000 - complete copy with survey card.
I wish I kept better track of my purchases. I bought this at the height of the Bitcoin rage (so summer 2020 or 2021 ?) I think I paid below 300 euro. Without registration card but otherwise mint as fuck.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I wish I kept better track of my purchases. I bought this at the height of the Bitcoin rage (so summer 2020 or 2021 ?) I think I paid below 300 euro. Without registration card but otherwise mint as fuck.
are you talking about LB or LB2?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
So it's doubled in price in that time then. Trend seems to be on the rise for LB2 at the moment, so I'm glad I bought it when I did.

Great game, but sadly makes LB1 almost obsolete... always wondered what a third installment would have been like.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
So it's doubled in price in that time then. Trend seems to be on the rise for LB2 at the moment, so I'm glad I bought it when I did.

Great game, but sadly makes LB1 almost obsolete... always wondered what a third installment would have been like.
Wait I might have been talking out of my ass. I found the transaction I paid 708 euros for both LB2 and Galaxy fight shipped. So LB2 must have been considerable more expensive then I remembered around 500 and that was November 2021

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I always thought LB1 was the more playable of the two tbh
They're both awesome but 2 lacks a certain something even though it's more balanced and has a better roster. It's somehow not as charming.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Wait I might have been talking out of my ass. I found the transaction I paid 708 euros for both LB2 and Galaxy fight shipped. So LB2 must have been considerable more expensive then I remembered around 500 and that was November 2021
Ok, so I paid about 100 euro more, 18 months later for a mint complete copy. Damn those survey cards... :mad:

BTW... I genuinely wasn't bothered about the survey card, this was just the nicest example I'd seen for sale for a long time.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
View attachment 65060
I recently picked up the last KoF cart I'm after to complete the 97-03 run. I ran through with the MotW team, Tizoc is pretty fun.
2003 is actually a great game if you forget every other kof on the neo geo. Therefore i cant recommend it, but we got fuckin trashed doing tournaments on it for like 2 years and it was the top game in the neo mv25up-0 cab. People got laid (me) off that game and people also got competitors so mad that when they lost as joe higashi, they pulled their ass out and attempted to attack the other competitor (not me but damn the dude who lost launched his ass at a sitting competitor and it was hilarious.)
2003 had it’s time and it’s place in my life. It was a good game although not canon at all.