Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
VeaMI.jpg

g1eC3.jpg

NSOjH.jpg

umVYO.jpg

KJo3P.jpg

9wV92.jpg

ArZkj.jpg

jrZNF.jpg

dYLdz.jpg

NOT FOR SALE

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
They were found in Provenance, RI.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
In case anyone is wondering, I didn't know about this game's existence until after I had finished my report on Aero Fighters 3, and I had nothing to do with this game. I'm seeing it here for the first time myself. At Mike's request I didnt reveal this to anyone - this is really his baby.

all I can say is, wow. Way to go, Mike. Look forward to learning more about these games.

PS - US Aero Fighters 3 is also confirmed to have factory soldered PCBs.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I think I also saw a ninja masters us cd once.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
another game none ever bought back in the days.....o tempora o mores!

aria

Former Moderator
Awesome. So those first two photos are the difference carts? No pic of the Euro spine?

JacKc

Quiz Detective
thanks Tonk...I don't ask you to release any roms but can you tell me if these carts will be dumped, secured and dumps will be shared with more than 10 persons?

Now i really want to thank you for ghostlop, B2B and TOTC ROMS (and maybe many others dumps)...Without you, nothing would change...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
thanks Tonk...I don't ask you to release any roms but can you tell me if these carts will be dumped, secured and dumps will be shared with more than 10 persons?

Now i really want to thank you for ghostlop, B2B and TOTC ROMS (and maybe many others dumps)...Without you, nothing would change...

This game is already available for download on many popular ROM sites. It's a horrible game, not worth the bandwidth.