Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
That's because he emptied his cookie jar and after getting the milk they wanted him to bake another batch to satisfy their hunger.

...Now I'm just hungry for cookies with milk...What were we talking about again?

aria

Former Moderator
NG.com's Great Old Ones are so utterly bizarre and unknowable in their ways that it inspires madness in all n00bs who gaze upon them.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
We are talking about a Japanese company, and we know as they work: domestic is first, overseas is optional. That's 100% true all-around for any Japanese company in the '90 at least. Particularly, SNK has proved so many times, in so many ways, that's tru *particularly* for the NeoGeo Home market, for which the whole West has always been treated pretty much as a stock dump.

To me, this is all ridiculous per se and to begin with, but hell, even just imagining SNK producing an offset insert print run for a supposed Western only AES release test run is beyond that I'm not even laughing, it's just mind-blowing.

my man Shito (hi friend!) makes some very good points here, but unfortunately they probably got overlooked due to all the drama that has ensued

but what Shito is saying makes sense...

...unless of course the next big homecart unveiling is for a JPN Power Spikes 2 :)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
That's because he emptied his cookie jar and after getting the milk they wanted him to bake another batch to satisfy their hunger.

I like the idea of baking new carts.

Guess I'll bake me a juicy Slug 1 with a sugar Neo emblem and some cream on top.

Hmmmm.... cream...

homer_drool_47945460_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
NG.com's Great Old Ones are so utterly bizarre and unknowable in their ways that it inspires madness in all n00bs who gaze upon them.

Cthulhu for Mod.

Tacitus

Staff member
I'm sure he's pleased with the blind fury from VT and friends.

It's myself and "my friends" vs. FTL and his.

I choose pistols at dawn.

Honestly, TonK deserves better support than a couple of perversely obsessed FTL haters.

Yes, I'm perversely obsessed with FTL which is why I didn't get involved in the bulk of this thread and repeatedly asked for any irrelevant conversation to cease. I also noted how childish this all was.

You know, considering both you and FTL are lawyers... neither of you can argue for shit.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
God this thread took me too long to read.

So what kind of possible test can we do to find out about the legitimacy of these carts? I'm sure even if we knew the source that an endless grilling wouldn't even get the proper answers.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The negativity and evil behavior surrounding these games forever taints them in my eyes. Its sad it went in this direction. We should be excited, but its just another ngf type feeling now.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
God this thread took me too long to read.

So what kind of possible test can we do to find out about the legitimacy of these carts? I'm sure even if we knew the source that an endless grilling wouldn't even get the proper answers.

Good ol' witch test may help here:

"FIRST NG.COMer
(beginning to pick up the thread)
If the PS2 cart ... weighs the same as a duck ... it's made of wood.

NG.COM SAGE
And therefore?

ALL
It's genuine! ... A duck! A duck! Fetch a duck"

idc

Banned
The negativity and evil behavior surrounding these games forever taints them in my eyes. Its sad it went in this direction. We should be excited, but its just another ngf type feeling now.
And the sad thing is, it's such a fucking shit game.

Tacitus

Staff member
Even though I was one of the main beligerents towards the end of this thread, I am really disappointed by it.

Everyone in this thread needs a time out.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Time out? Haven't even started yet.

This thread got out of track on page 7 and turned into a crap fest from page 9 onwards. There's only one person who could bring it back on track, and that's the elusive source of all this drama.

So hey, source, man up and do what has to be done.

Tacitus

Staff member
Time out? Haven't even started yet.

This thread got out of track on page 7 and turned into a crap fest from page 9 onwards. There's only one person who could bring it back on track, and that's the elusive source of all this drama.

So hey, source, man up and do what has to be done.

I'm redeeming myself in my own way, even if it falls upon deaf ears.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Even though I was one of the main beligerents towards the end of this thread, I am really disappointed by it.

Everyone in this thread needs a time out.

You need a time out from more than this thread. Get over your obsession with Simone. It's disturbing.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Power Spikes II generated all this shit.

Man imagine if it was an actual good game.

No i didn't read any of this thread.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'm having a hard time understanding how an adult could take any of this nonsense seriously, but it is hilarious.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
So is it the gamelord? Is that the source?

(I haven't read much of this)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I have just purchased a star wars figure that can be traced back though provenance for where it came from and who had it last......its been authenticated by Tom Derby who is an expert in the field and now works for CGA toygrader when rare items come in, surely there must be someone out there with the same experience in these games
VLIX_COA.jpg

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I have just purchased a star wars figure that can be traced back though provenance for where it came from and who had it last......its been authenticated by Tom Derby who is an expert in the field and now works for CGA toygrader when rare items come in, surely there must be someone out there with the same experience in these games
VLIX_COA.jpg

http://www.vggrader.com/ :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz: