PRGE 2019

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
That time of year again. Who'll be there this weekend?

I know we're finally getting some of the MGC guys out here. Always good to see them.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'll be there for the entire event, but I'll be busy working at the UperGrafx booth (#626, Hall D) most of the time. You are all welcome to drop by!

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'll be there for the entire event, but I'll be busy working at the UperGrafx booth (#626, Hall D) most of the time. You are all welcome to drop by!

Legit? Nice! I'll have to stop by and say hi! If anything, I'll be stuck by the freeplay area, specifically, the Xbox Battle Arena.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
You know where I'll be at PRGE.

Yup. You gonna be joining us for dinner at least once?

And I'm sure that I'll pretty much be at the same place as usual most of the show. Though there are a couple of panels I wanna catch this year.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
not sure if im going to the events but if you guys are meeting up at any arcades im down to show face I live right off the pearl district so im close

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Just giving people a heads up if you're planning to attend PRGE 2020, it's gonna be in August on the 14th through the 16th.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
It was nice to finally meet you guys! Thanks for stopping by, but it's too bad we didn't have time to really hang out. This was my first time going to PRGE and I enjoyed being there. Hopefully I'll be back next year and have more free time.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Gotta say that IMO the show this year was rather... meh.

At least the peeps were great this year. Some good times were had at dinners/drinks over the weekend.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Gotta say that IMO the show this year was rather... meh.

My friend and I was feeling the same way. Totally missed that Neo Geo thing.

I think they shouldn't have moved CTWC to that cramped room. Epic Gaming could have had that spot and CTWC staying in it's original spot.

Poison Sama: I hope you're planning on coming to the show again in August. I really want to pick up one of those UperGrafx's.

Last edited:

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
I volunteered Thursday and Friday and only got to spend free time in the hall on Saturday this year.

The official NeoGeo thing was super disappointing. Literally just a streaming setup with two Xbones for their tournaments, and a pair of Neo Minis for the casuals.
The local FGC setup was way better. Bummed that I missed the Vampire Savior and Puzzle Fighter tournaments.

The vendor hall was alright. Was nice to see vendors had non-Nintendo stuff this time. Saw more Genesis and TG-16 items this year than in the last four or so. Also, a crazy amount of imports this year. Nothing I needed on the Neo front, unfortunately.