*PRICES REDUCED!* Modded AES, Blue Phantom-1, AES, MVS & MVS kits for sale!

machfive

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have been around for a couple years now but my absence from the boards is one of the reasons it's time to sell my rig. I bought most of this gear off of forum members, actually, so I hope that my relatively long tenure and buying from you fine folks will be enough to vouch for me!

I wanted to offer all my equipment back to the community before putting any of it on eBay. I welcome offers but would ask you to be reasonable - I just lost a truckload of money selling the house I was remodeling and am really strapped for cash. In most cases I *hope* what I'm asking is reasonable!

I can take pictures of anything you like upon request!

Please pay me through Paypal (+3% service charge) or with USPS money order ^_^

----

Hardware:

Neo Geo AES in original box (Japanese), serial 055xxx, modded with S-video and stereo sound outputs and debug bios. Comes with original joystick plus 2nd generation joystick, all documentation wrapped, bags for console and controller, original memory card and case, original AC adaptor and original AV hookups plus s-video cable. -$250

Blue Phantom-1 in original box with original static packaging, in superb condition. -$200

AES:

Metal Slug 5 - perfect condition, complete, only played twice after purchasing new from NCS - $300

7 King of Fighters games: JP versions of 1994-2000, 1998 comes with mook, several come with original Japanese purchase receipts (!) - $400

or, individually priced:

KOF 94 AES JP $40
KOF 95 AES JP $50
ON HOLD - KOF 96 AES JP $70
KOF 97 AES JP $80
ON HOLD - KOF 98 AES JP + mook $90
KOF 99 AES JP $90
KOF 00 AES JP $90

MVS:

Super Dodgeball US - comes in "Big Bear" MVS case and includes original arcade cabinet instruction sheet, in very fine condition. - $130

ON HOLD - Metal Slug 4 complete US kit - cart, instructions, control marquees, papers still sealed, original packaging, like new - $50

SOLD - Last Blade 2 JP - comes in "Big Bear" MVS case - $25

SOLD - Blazing Star US - comes in "Big Bear" MVS case - $25

SOLD - Samurai Shodown 2 US - comes in "Big Bear" MVS case - $15

SOLD - Metal Slug 3 - the first MVS cart I ever bought (foolishly) off of eBay; it is almost certainly a dupe. Still, it works perfectly. Comes in "Big Bear" MVS case - $15

SOLD - Also, 5 extra "Big Bear" MVS cases - make me an offer!

----

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
This is the official, first feedback, buy from this guy bump. Awesome seller!:) My MVS carts arrived yesterday and they look great.

machfive

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All prices reduced!

All prices reduced on remaining items! Buy 'em now and I will break my neck to get them to you before holidays come and go!

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Payment sent for the MS4 kit.:buttrock:

Awesome seller here everyone. Some one pick up that kick ass deal on the KoF lot!

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You got any pics of the console + box and would you be willing to ship to the UK?

Thanx